Heals and auto items

I died during an insignia mob fight, dragon too. I was able to heal a few times, but after using all my glyphs, I was no longer allowed to drink potions. I just went on to fight a different mob and didn't need any heals for it, but got a tracked mob. I was not allowed to use endurance potion or any other heals.

Also, I noticed that the orbs I have on auto could not be unselected.

Regarding the potions, a yellow arrow above the potions showed up during battle, not sure if the game bugged and not recognizing that there were potions there, but after refreshing, I can now drink potions.
Comments
Did it repeat itself or it was single occurrence?
It started happening mid-fight, then afterwards I was in another fight and it wouldn't allow me to use pots. But after refreshing it worked fine, and not repeated any since.
I had the same problem a few times but after resfreshing was able to use potions it still happens on and off.
This happened to me as well in one fight, I was half way through, using pots and glyphs with no problem, then ...nothing wouldn't let me take a pot until after I refreshed.
dragoneternity.com/forum/bugs/10164.html#cP=1

same thing as you guys. refreshing did seem to fix it
same problem, has happenin in aoh,, mob fight,s and elite fight, only now wheni refresh i am getting sent back to log in page first
me to, in aoh, mob fights and elites
This happens to me frequently on firefox and IE browsers. Refreshing fixes the problem, but in wars and battlegrounds it can be enough to kill me when fighting, and refreshing durning the fight.
I have this problem frequently as well when I am in fights too. I use firefox and IE browsers and refreshing always fixes the problem, but in battlegrounds and wars this is sometimes enough to get me killed while refreshing.
I also have this same problem frequently as well. Refreshing does fix the problem, but in battlegrounds and wars it is enough to kill me sometimes when I have to refresh.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.