Crash during SB

DE you really need to fix the damn lag and crash outs during Sea battles is not far to spend gold on it then not be able to play,,, i think DE is becoming a fuking
JOKE,,,, (wtf)">">
Comments
Please also take care of the game warnings for people that crash somehow. It is hard enough for me to talk belted, mounted, people into joining SB most days, then they crash and Heaven's Voice yells at them? really? Fix this please.
Glad peeps get a lil taste of what I go through. When someone attack my mine, s/he should have integrity and face me one on one when I defend not calling on 2 and 3 clan mates. I get mad and express my anger. I will not let it eat me up inside and let my body produce toxic chemicals and eat me up inside. Yes prospector is the only PvP profession but DE should not allow bonecrushing sphere to be used in this profession. If they listen to my advice the it will truly be a player vs player profession.
ThisNsihT,

Shut up before you're on my perma list you loudmouthed punk.
Run your mouth at everyone and when someones kicks your ass, you cry like a little girl on main or forum.
Grow the hell up. So pathetic.
I swear you need another whoopin, or a ton.
I'll give you a week...pack your things, set up a tent. You're camping at square for a while. :D
ThisNsihTGlad peeps get a lil taste of what I go through. When someone attack my mine, s/he should have integrity and face me one on one when I defend not calling on 2 and 3 clan mates. I get mad and express my anger. I will not let it eat me up inside and let my body produce toxic chemicals and eat me up inside. Yes prospector is the only PvP profession but DE should not allow bonecrushing sphere to be used in this profession. If they listen to my advice the it will truly be a player vs player profession.

I will happily kick your ass one on one. Just because I can't stand you.
ThisNsihT,

Nobody wants your advice. k.
Just because you're an ass and hit low levels miners, he can call HIS clan to help.
You're only suggesting this because you have the 9th legion logo written on your chest with blood.
Go cry in your cornflakes somewhere else. (copied :D)
Group Hug
Neverwin,

lol
_Mindless_Wun_ThisNsihT,

Go cry in your cornflakes somewhere else. (copied :D)

I wonder where you got that from ">
this is about SB not the other bullshit ,, you [removed]
Peeekathis is about SB not the other bullshit ,, you [...]

Seriously, it's a game, don't get so angry about it. If you're genuinely upset, might be time to find other things to do. A game is not worth getting that annoyed over. Chill, have a beer, whatever
i sence alot of forum bans in the future
Peeeka,

You know i'm your favorite [...]. ">">">
Please be more specific on issues with crashes you're having in Sea Battles, is it simply "server error" message or something else?
Ihit,
It's happened to quite a few people were they get the black screen with the load icon where the battle should be, but it doesn't load. A couple times they have even been able to write in chat. By the time they refresh, they are usually dead.
I will, as always, try my best to get you the details (Calmly, Peeka hun) next time it happens.
Storm Kat,

Much better as it's first time i see someone reporting this, even better would be if you can press report a bug button (if playing through browser) , as it'll send us more information on why it is exactly happening to you.
Ihit,
Will definitely recommend the report a bug.... only issue is that generally, people panic when the screen won't load in SB, it's already a scary place to be, a black scream makes it terrifying "> Will keep you posted!
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.