Things going missing

A couple of days I put a post here about reals losing reals due to a DC and now its gone, no answer, nothing, not even tough luck, not our fault.

Now, I've killed garuug, got enormous bag of spoils, went offline for 30 ish minutes, came back and can't find it, tried refreshing, haven't used it, but its gone. Help I need the extra money.
Comments
Your Garuugs bag was opened at 17:58 and you used the Bag of Spoils you got from it few minutes later at 18:00:25 therefor at time of your posting you wouldn't see it anymore as buff was already expired. What was your message about reals "loss" exactly please be more specific on that regard. Thank you!
As I said in my earlier post, (which has gone missing), during HoP the 100 monsters killed, have 0.2 reals, came up, as it came up, it came up with server error, refresh. I refreshed and didn't get the 0.2 reals.
PS. of course I used the bag of spoils, logged out and logged back in an hour later, just to make sure it was completely wasted, lol ">">
Rajabi,

Missclicks happen, maybe you simply didn't notice when accidentally used the spoils bag. As far as "bonus" go there's nothing to be done.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.