Ships are Clan property and are built at the Dockyard.
Main Ship Characteristics
Durability. Durability decreases at a slow rate as the Ship travels the sea; it is also reduced in combats with other Clans' Ships and after defeats in battles against Torling Pirates.
Stealth reduces the chance of the enemy detecting your Ship.
Detection, on the other hand, increases your chances of spotting the nearby enemy Ships.
Cargo Capacity determines the maximum amount of Sydian you can transport. If a Ships maximum Cargo Capacity is exceeded, you won't be able to sail until you unload the excess Sydian.
Speed determines how hast your Ship moves between the islands.
Cargo Safety shows the percentage of your cargo that you will keep after a lost Boarding.
Maximum Crew Size shows the maximum number of players who can board the Ship.
Damage Modifier is the additional amount of damage you deal when your cannonballs hit the enemy Ship.
The are two ways to increase a Ship's Characteristics:
• upgrading the Ship after earning the required amount of Reputation;
• purchasing better Ship Gear.
Clan Reputation is required for both Ship upgrades and Gear purchases. Ship Gear is divided into universal and specialized. Quality of installed Gear can't exceed the quality of the Ship.
Different Ships serve various purposes:
1. Schooner is a two-man Ship with a small hold. It is intended for fast troop transportation and reconnaissance.
2. Corvette has a crew of six, average speed and cargo hold capacity and can be used for both combat raids and transporting Sydian until better vehicles are unlocked.
3. Barquentine has a crew of eight and a low speed but it compensates for it with a very big cargo hold. It's you best choice for transporting large amounts of Sydian.
4. Frigate is a nine-man combat vessel. It has average speed and cargo hold, but it's strong points are incredible firepower and maximum battle efficiency. Frigate is the best Ship to attack enemy vessels.
|Schooner I||800||1500||5||5 days||20||5||2 sailors||10 cargo||10||15|
|Corvette I||1220||2440||10||7 days||20||5||6 sailors||100 cargo||20||10|
|Barquentine I||1773||3550||25||7 days||10||10||8 sailors||600 cargo||30||7|
|Frigate I||2160||4320||50||10 days||20||60||9 sailors||250 cargo||25||10|
|Schooner II||400||800||2,50||12 hours||50||20||2 sailors||10 cargo||10||16|
|Corvette II||400||800||5||12 hours||23||5||6 sailors||100 cargo||20||10|
|Barquentine II||700||1400||10||12 hours||10||10||8 sailors||600 cargo||33||7|
|Frigate II||900||1900||15||16 hours||20||60||9 sailors||250 cargo||25||10|
|Schooner III||500||900||3,50||1 day||50||20||2 sailors||10 cargo||10||17|
|Corvette III||700||1400||5||1 day||26||5||6 sailors||100 cargo||20||10|
|Barquentine III||1400||2800||10||1 day||10||10||8 sailors||600 cargo||36||7|
|Frigate III||1500||3100||20||1 day 8 hours||20||60||9 sailors||250 cargo||25||10|
|Schooner IV||500||1000||4||1 day 12 hours||50||20||2 sailors||10 cargo||10||18|
|Corvette IV||600||1200||10||1 day 12 hours||29||5||6 sailors||100 cargo||20||10|
|Barquentine IV||1200||2500||20||1 day 12 hours||10||10||8 sailors||600 cargo||39||7|
|Frigate IV||1900||3700||30||2 days||20||60||9 sailors||250 cargo||25||10|
|Schooner V||500||1100||5||2 days||50||20||2 sailors||10 cargo||10||19|
|Corvette V||800||1600||10||2 days||29||5||6 sailors||100 cargo||20||10|
|Barquentine V||1600||3200||20||2 days||10||10||8 sailors||600 cargo||42||7|
|Frigate V||2100||4200||40||2 days 16 hours||20||60||9 sailors||250 cargo||25||10|