Voluntary Imprisonment (Blocking the Character)

If you would like to put your character under the curse "Shackles of Prisoner", which is restricting particular character of all gaming activities with a possibility of withdrawal for 100 reals, please apply in current topic.

Please indicate:
1. your nickname
2. reason for imprisonment

Please read before applying:

1. Application should be submitted in person, requests for other characters will be rejected.

2. All applicants will be checked for compliance with the rules, should we find any violations (the most common violation is Illicit Money-Item transfer, to find out more please refer to the Trade Rules), all the characters involved will be punished.

3. Please think carefully, before applying. Once your application is approved, fine to get out of jail is 100 reals.

4. Imprisoned characters will not be removed from game database and you can not start the game again under the same nickname.

5. Getting your character imprisoned will not free space for extra character on your e-mail, they will still count as one of ten available to you characters
Comments
Oh nevermind guardian, dont jail me im still playing.
I don't play anymore. please deactivate
waveringHOWL
I don't play anymore. please deactivate
1.orzal
2.no longer play under this username
Plz jail this account, i just realized i wanted to be sadar, but miss clicked, and this game is boring. jail me plz
delete this account
Toon needs re rolled
1. Melete
2. change sides

Thanks!
Nickname: HoloWolf.
Reason: I don't need this character anymore, plz delete it.
Thanks
Hello gardians I would like to shackle some gmails i have more than i was supposed to but i did not know thanks to tv mom I would of gotten imprisoned so here is the list i wish to shackle larac169@gmail.com. Larac1169@gmail.com christianlara2002@gmail.com and this are the ones I can rember
So there is more but I have forgotten and after I am done with this message I'm making a new one so u can sacks all I had and I can start fresh thank u 😜😃😃😃
VF-TheMom and midnite98 explained the rules to Blade the slayer, and he wants to do the right thing, so do not shackled his new toons thanks, just shackle the old ones.

Blade The Slayer.Hello gardians I would like to shackle some gmails i have more than i was supposed to but i did not know thanks to tv mom I would of gotten imprisoned so here is the list i wish to shackle larac169@gmail.com. Larac1169@gmail.com christianlara2002@gmail.com and this are the ones I can rember
So there is more but I have forgotten and after I am done with this
message I'm making a new one so u can sacks all I had and I can start fresh thank u 😜😃😃😃

Hello again and thank u for reading this but I made a new gmail wich is deznuts101@gmail.com please spare that acc thanks
Lady Draco. I would like this account to be shackled.
Aria44, delete this character
Hello i would like to jail the acc please101@gmail.com and dude393@gmail.com and this my new acc lara101@gmail.com please do not jail lara101@gmail.com this is my new acc thx for ur time

Please post from characters you wish to be shackled any other requests are/will be denied.
Can u shackle christian2002@gmail.com acc please and please realease the iron bull and the inquisitor please I did nothing wrong exept one simple mistake
Removed by user
Removed by user
Removed by user
HidekiIf you would like to put your character under the curse "Shackles of Prisoner", which is restricting particular character of all gaming activities with a possibility of withdrawal for 100 reals, please apply in current topic.

Please indicate:
1. your nickname
2. reason for imprisonment

Please read before applying:

1. Application should be submitted in person, requests for other characters will be rejected.

2. All applicants will be checked for compliance with the rules, should we find any violations (the most common violation is Illicit Money-Item transfer, to find out more please refer to the Trade Rules), all the characters involved will be punished.

3. Please think carefully, before applying. Once your application is approved, fine to get out of jail is 100 reals.

4. Imprisoned characters will not be removed from game database and you can not start the game again under the same nickname.

5. Getting your character imprisoned will not free space for extra character on your e-mail, they will still count as one of ten available to you characters

1.zak mitchell
2. please jail so i could start over again.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.