Can guards delete from the gallery?

http://dragoneternity.com/gallery/?imageId=2432

Players should not be allowed to copy and post others pictures.
I have pm'd dreidan about it but would like to know if a guard can delete faster if this happens again.

Also, at what point do council get to take claims of harassment under consideration? The rules seem clear and after repeated attempts to ask Amherst to leave me alone over the years, she continues to refuse. On top of the above photo there is also http://dragoneternity.com/forum/drako/13276.html where she uses my war link unnecessarily and against my wishes. I tried to discuss that post with her and she refuses to use any other clan war link. I can guarantee if that was a mini-elitists in there instead of my alt, the link would not be used. That makes the post purpose seem harassing and this, rightfully, upsets me.

A reminder of the rules for anyone that reads this:

1. While taking part in the game or using this site, you are obliged to respect the right of others to play and stay in the game world in accordance with the intentions of the Administration.

4. In the game, and when using the services related to the game it is prohibited to behave or encourage behavior that violates the normal process of the Game, worries or upsets other players, reduces the quality of service or performance of game client software of other players (such as the intentional use of game bugs with the intention to interrupt the game or get the desired object).

20. It is forbidden to disturb other players or employees of the Administration, including such methods as (but not limited to) threats, harassment or insults.
Comments
Picture has been removed, thank you either to admin or Amherst. I will remove the post when home. Note- I will be keeping detailed notes of all future unwanted interactions from now on. Adults should not need to be forced to behave but I am willing to accept some people just can’t help themselves and need extra motivation.
all done
now this is rich. me posting a picture of a picture she posted is against what rule exactly here? and war links are public record dear. They are for all to see. and you did not discuss anything with me. you just posted your normal stuff like you do everywhere. yet you come onto forum, and post how you did 400k solo with no buffs....yea against a few level level 40's. you are a badass. yet you still lost. I know, I know, it was a test. i get it.

I would like to report that Storm is threatening me, and that upsets me. Keep your notes. I don't interact with you at all. I have not BC'd you are said anything to you in chat. Yet you insult me with every passive aggressive remark. I am an adult. You are in no way forcing me to behave. You are the one that keeps wanting to push buttons. You keep pushing those buttons, I will keep playing the game..
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.