Theft

this guy "" Jasulan "" stole all of the clans 181 reals and all of the 1691 gold I would be very happy if you can get this guy and return our reals
and gold to our clan I checked to see if this guy was online and found out he left sader and went to valor and was off line please get this guy and stop him from doing this to other clans.
I do have a screenshot of the time he did this but I don't know how to post it on here. thank you I will be waiting for a reply from you.

I am corky of hellfire clan
Comments
http://dragoneternity.com/game/user.php?nick=Jasulan That is the link to the toon. If anyone sees it online, you should PM a guard or HF member.

corky, the screenshot has to be posted under someone's profile. Admin has told me in the past not to worry about screen shots as they can see the book keeping. But, if you want to post it, just in case, you can click your profile button and try to add in the Photo Album tab.
Nothing done so far.. There was a day that the offender would have at least been shackled.
A reply would be greatly appreciated, even to say we're out of luck.
Resolved. :) Finally.
Leane, Thank you Leane. I know corky would send you lots of hugs and thanks too if he still could.

RIP corky, we still miss you
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.