New and Returning Players

If the admin wants more people to play they need to fix the gold drops for arena and the gold drops for mob fights.
That is the reason most quit playing in the first place.
It is hard to play when you do not make enough gold to cover cost of gear repair.
Comments
Actually if we not get enough gold drops, we cant do any other stuff in game, just the hop (either in arena, either on mobs) as it not pays enough to cover more time of playing, only the next days hop. This game is so amazing, can do professions, maze, infinite arena and 7b, essence farming, island mobs, hero mobs and many other stuffs.... If someone wants, can play whole day :) But without gold, we are unable to do any of this, its all here but taken away from us. Its unbearable at high level with these costs. But if we see any new player, they disappear after some days, they cant keep playing and they not see potential to spend time and money on this.
i thought i heard that if you fight someone, you may way more gold, Max, you always fight your "brother" Art, and Syd, you are always in with Autum now. So, when they "fix" the gold, it would be nice 1) if gold drops were even if you fight bots or people (would lower the rigging of fights), and 2) figure out a way to balance gold for wins across all classes (currently zerks get a huge advantage due to gold being based on damage).
Amherst,
it not makes big difference if you make hop with player or with bots. =( with elder gift its sighly better, but soon i will experience it without gifts as i not see why to pay for a game what provides daily 2h to play.
if we see the numbers we are lucky if get 1-3g per fight. one hop can contain 24 fights, lets say we can make 15 fights - its 30-40g earning. mount and pots and orbs for next day's hop takes 20g. so 20g left what is not enough for anything especially with this high repair costs. We have good features but we cant do any from this drops. is that what the game want us to do? play 2h a day? if so then ok. just this month i exchanged ~75-100r to make extra arena for valor rank. as about me i would better see mobs drop the old amount of silver so i would be happily go to mob hop. i am tired of begging, waiting, doing hop in work time, doing hop in family time, because these are the times when those make hop who allow me to join...

or if admins not want give gold for "free", then make elder dragon boost 200% instead of 100%. that would be also something what help. ;)
or make elder dragon work on mobs too :)
You are correct is does help a little to fight with other players.But we do not make as much as everyone thinks.In a normal fight win is 1g-2g for win around 1g for loss depending on damage. If bots switch which happens often without damage to other player you only get 70s-80s for win 30-40s for loss. If you do not have gift of elder gods you do not make much no matter what.Amherst,
1. fighting another person is not "way" more gold...but it is a little more. It unfortunately is not enough

2. fighting friends in aoh to play the game as it was set up is not "rigging" - its called playing "nice" with others and taking advantage of how again they set up aoh after taking away the rachni

3. the idea of bots and real players being even is a good idea. I believe they set it up to give player advantage with others to encourage more to do aoh...however this seemed to backfire and made people quit.

4. yes Pallies make way less because our class is designed for health conservation...not high damage. So in theory it is not fair to base on damage. Not sure how that can be evened out. A zerk win can make up to 11g...while a pally win can maybe make 6g.

5. I won 2g in aoh the other day - then spent 6g repairing broken gear. My baby toon made 50s and spent almost 1g doing the same.

6. There are tons of things I want to do in the game but I cant, because I am always broke. This is why people are leaving. The cost of working on reps and doing events is costing way more than what we can get out of the game. Even with cashing it does not help much. Most people cannot cash 90reals every week to keep getting Gift of Elders just to be able to play decently and Gift does not increase that drastically. Trying to force people to cash weekly when our economy does not allow it anymore, is not helping anyone. Instead of making a little money...game is losing out on a lot more as players leave. I do not remember it being so bad years ago.

7. Rachni was the best! Why take that away from upper levels? Why can't they be returned? I used to do 1hr rachni and 1 hr aoh....made decent gold to keep playing. However, that does not solve the problem for lower levels. Gold drop is really bad with high gear repair.

It is clear that people love this game. You will notice old players seem to pop back in to check for any good changes. Current players are begging admins to help. We want to see our server thrive again and everyone enjoy their time here.

Even for cashers, constantly trying to scrape around for gold is making people leave and new players just give up. It has become too hard to maintain a toon and not everyone can cash all the time. I keep saying you have to give a little to get a little.

US cashing rate is more expensive than other server - so you see one reason why Nova is struggling. While you may not be able to change that, something needs to be done to help. If you cannot fix the price exchange, maybe make the Nova caskets more beneficial - better items for the 10 reals. People can cash even a little bit here and still get good rewards. Right now a 10 real casket is just a few little token items and not worth the money except if you need those 10 reals.

Admins please consider some changes soon. Your players are asking for you to help keep our server going and to get new players interested. Also, people do look on the main page for game updates. Please keep posting any new changes and communicate with the players. Old players check those news posts for anything that will draw them back in.

Per your posts and posts from council - I know you are working on things. Just hope some changes can be done sooner rather than later. Thank you
Sydeste, i am all for equal buy in rates. It is completely not fair that others pay half what the US players pay.

Maximus69, yes, would be nice if bots did not act like elite monsters and stick to one player.

Nurse Ratched, i did not say anyone was rigging fights. I infer it would lower desire to rig fights if the bot vs player were set to even). If the game is setup to give a better reward for player vs player, and they make no gear damage, what do you think the results would be? I am suggesting that the Admin thinks about ways to decrease the rewards for cheating. I have not even mentioned putting valor gains back to where it was under the old arena. having to earn millions of valor 3-4k at a time is expensive. I used to see all kinds of bragging chats of earning 20k in a fight. Fighting mobs is fine, but does not earn valor. Gift of Elder is a good buff. I wish I got a free one each week, but yep, you are right, spending $90 a week on this game is silly now. Did I used to, yep, and more. But until my $90 buys the amount of reals as other players cash amount, i won't pay any more. I had suggested to the Admin to start a brand new toon. No cheating, and play the game to see just how much it would cost, and then ask themselves, would the average person pay this much to play a game? It fell on deaf ears, so i have stopped.

Bottom line, make this game as fair as you can, or keep watching people just become over buffed gathers.
Amherst,

Ahhh my bad hun.

After the barrage of demeaning and insulting pms the other month...I completely misunderstood the comment on"rigging". However, thank you for the explanation and providing clarification.

Well hopefully admins are reading our concerns and will take in player suggestions. Want to see this game liven up again with new energy.

Removed by moderator
vedmak1984Removed by moderator
true need be removed, who work on her from moderators?
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.