A Question and A Statement

Over the many years that I have played this game, we have had several bullies that we have had to contend with. Thankfully, several moved on and even better… several finally got it that treating others like crap wasn’t the way to make friends or to have fun. And with one exception… this game has been a great community. This is especially important to me as its about the only game of this time that I can still see enough to play as my eyes are failing. But it is a good place and I appreciate my many friends.

Sadly we have one among us who doesn’t seem to understand. This one individual is responsible for hundreds of people leaving this game because they are tired of being bullied and told what to do… They had the ability to move on and they did. When this individual was told that he was causing people to leave and that we couldn’t afford to lose more people, he replied.. “I not care. I never stop!” So he has now managed to destroy two clans he joined and for the most part he is the sole reason that SB never runs. But he doesn’t care.

So now for the question of the post. If the only pleasure you get from the game is when you ruin it for other people….. if the only fun is that you can hate other people who have never done anything but play the game…. Of you can’t have any real friends in this game because all you do is mistreat others… If all you get is a short ego boost because you can spend more time in the arena than anyone else to win confrontation in multiple brackets… Why bother to play? For most of us… the happiest times in the game are when you are gone.

And finally the statement. I am not going to quite this game because of anything you do. I am not going to quit for two reasons. First, if you focus your hate on me then maybe my friends can play the game in peace and enjoy themselves. Secondly, your threats, swearing, drillers, hexes, BC attacks, and these days even Cheating don’t bother me. You are an insignificant part of my life. You stopped mattering to me the day you decided that your need to hate people in this game was more important to you that the fact that your friends clan mates couldn’t enjoy the game anymore because of you. You don’t matter. Your antics have little importance when compared to my real life concerns of raising 5 adopted special needs kids. YOU DON’T MATTER. Got it? And get this as well…. You aren’t ever coming back to Ninth because I would rather Ninth be dead than have your style of abusiveness in my house. Every one of your previous clan matesw voted for you to leave. Not a single vote in your favor. So have a nice life and do what you will. But each time you feel like you have really screwed me in the game…. Just remember that I don’t care. You don’t get to me anymore. But I will report your cheating every time I see it.
Comments
"The following is strictly forbidden in chat:

1. Use of abusive language, swearing and concealed profanity.

2. Any sort of provocation, initiating conflicts and other player harassment.

[...]

The following is allowed in the Forum:

• creating new topics in any forum in accordance with these rules;"

Report done to the appropriate forum.
You won't be full of talking ...
I understand that you are angry at your powerlessness, but sometimes, as in real life, you have to answer for your actions ...
Taking advantage of the situation in his absence, and kicking from the clan of the person on which he kept all these years and thanks to which he grew and developed ... turn the most powerful clan into another clan of cartoons like Inferno Legacy? Do you really have so much time to manage all your cartoons and trade between them, and steal other people's clans? If they voted for you, then where are these people, why did the clan die as soon as I was gone?
I am not the kind of person who will prove something with words, people are painted with their actions.
vedmak1984, "ANsWeR FoR YoUr AcTiOns" Who are you trying to fool here? To this day you bc and hex me even use driller to ruin garugg, i dont really care about it but now you are justiying it by saying "answer your actions??". Really what did i ever do to you or your clan? At times I have had BETEPAH Bc meh black.

Just off the top of my head I Can name 10 people you have screwed over for your own selfish reasons.

We get it you like being a Jerk , atleast man up and own it, this " I aM ThE ViCtIm " card can only work so many times.
Removed by user
To Sydeste: I did not use any profanity or pseudo profanity. I did not threaten or make abusive comments. In fact, I did not even mention names. He did that himself. What I did was publicly state a pattern of Bullying and abuse of multiple people. Its all very easy to document even the cheating as its been shackled for it twice now. So report it. Te good news is that once the platform moves to steam... any bullying there gets the account deleted. And the problem goes away.

To Ved. I am not powerless, I simply choose not to engage in your antics. And as for my actions.... Which part of the clan voted don't you get? No one took advantage of anyone's absence. If the clan makes a decision, the leader enacts it. And when do you stop hating and get on with life? Oh that's right… Never. But that's ok cause its not my problem. I understand its only a game. So hate me and keep chasing after me. Its a game and I just have fun with my friends.
So because of guardians are unable to remove this dishonest post full of lies and empty accusations, i feel the need to clear things out.

Drake Verde,
Another alt? :D

Major Ursa,
Really stop personal harassment especially if you are not right. All know who you were talking about. You think you are smart? Are you really blaming Ved for server death? Dont you think its for years without admins, new contents, updates, fixes... Or any care towards this server? Ppl just gave up because they no longer see potential in this game. So what? They left. Most of your clans bigs i could talk to, and none mentioned Ved as a case. He never hit piiiep, novo, teacher, zippy, momo, pearls... Where are they?
Over the years i have played this game, i see we had many "bullies" ... Now Ved, before rf, and way before german and russian clans.... Allways there were someone thinking they rule server, and actually they knew the game essence. They had way more fun than you can ever have with your "friends". So what? Crying in forum wont help you. And anyways bc hex drillers are not against rules as i can see. You complain about being hit in a pvp game? Go to terra, the crap will be bcd out from you and it wont be personal, they bc all what move :D there you would complain too? Why its a pvp game if there is no pvp? Moreover i get hexed drillered daily. I know who does that, and all i can say, that i consider myself innocent in this story, i dont hit any, i even heal them... But instead of crying i grow up, work on reps, upgrade main and neph gear, and worked hell lot for being able heal black =) this how a true player does here. Ved was grown up being daily bcd by rf, he worked hard and he can now beat 5x rf. Do the same, fight back. Be the next ruler?

And for the end, you are not innocent. If i were interested i would do more than what Ved does. And its for what you did to 9th, to my friends there, and to me. But you are as insignificant that not even worth my time/attention. Not sure who voted to kick ved, but since then, 9th not did war, and not many things happened there, so your big players slowly left the game. Yes, its rather your fault... Because meanwhile some smalls (probably your alts) got hit sometimes, Ved organised war - sb, pushed clannies - clan ratings - clan rewards - clan reps. 9th benefitted way more in exchange some smalls were bcd - also they were healed. Was it good using him? Are you trying to convince ppl that you feel better with dead accounts and inactive clan with"friends" ...? Just a sore looser talks like this. And the way you kicked me 17 days after that i paid 2 years clan tax in advance , so i couldnt stop you destroy 9th (while Ved was on vacation, so he also couldnt do any, he was kicked) .... You technically robbed me and destroyed my home. Its such a backstabbing worm attitude, that you shouldnt be surprised why this happen to you. I personally not agree with him on all his targets i truelly spare some of them, but in this case i highly recommend and support him hitting you anytime you leave clan hall. Because thats what you deserve.
Its ok you wont let Ved back but guess what. Im pretty sure he not want go back to a dead clan, especially you leading it :D Gl with 2 alt clans.

As about 7th, we have same problem what all other clans. Ppl are disappointed and not interested anymore to game. Nothing ruined here. Or its ruined by the game itself.

Think about this, before you blame anyone for ruining server, or ruining clan.
Verde was my friend Gary. He got tired of Ved BCing everyone in Legacy just because he wants to punish me. SomGary quit and pushed his character into my account. I,was sailing him for clan rep but meant to post from Ursa. So what. As for the rest of you monologue. You are entitled,to your opinion. Velds coat tails have been good for you. You mostly play well with others. I have seen you clean up his curses and banes after wars. I can respect that. But I can’t respect someone who whines for years about others stalling his HOP and then doing the same thing to someone who has never stalled him. Or worse, joining in fights for the sole purpose of dying out to make the person they dislike lose. Never seen you do that and I doubt you would. I just hope the fine he got was really high.
PS... In case you missed it, no anger or whining here. Just calling what I see. So have a great day.
Major Ursa Velds coat tails have been good for you.

Yeah, it was good for you too and all 9th. But the difference between us two that i am not an invertebrate bastard and wont betray or forsaken him, if i not benefit enough.

You are trying to tell how good person you are. Well you nailed it. Who cares. Here you are a none. And your personality you built up in this game not shows what a "hero" you are in real life. If i were you, i would go silent, you have enough to hide. Look around and see what you did to a shiny top clan. At that time, you were given a chance to make all back, or wear the consequences. You, yourself choose this way. I suppose you were promissed, if you remove Ved, you get protection forever. But those who promissed this to you, are barely play anymore, they only wanted to Ved stops playing, and to destroy the only potential blue clan. And you assisted for this. But look how is karma, you sit between two chairs, with empty dead clan, none to protect you, but you are still hit and will be forever. Was it worth? So man up and proudly accept as it is, without "questions and statements". You are a victim of your own acts.
Hell Bat, u will answer for yuors actions., no need tell any bad about my mother.
Major Ursa, I defended you a lot from the attacks of rf18, linda and others, spent hundreds of gold on your treatment, although it would be more correct to help them, so that you shut your mouth forever and not cry to anyone! I am glad that everything fell into place, and now I can do it. So you will get what you deserve, and the admin will have time to check you and all your cartoons, how you trade with them, I know all your professions on cartoons.
Well actually I know why ved got kicked from ninth legion . So a whole lot of time ago, I got kicked by veddie from Ninth without authorization from clan council/leader because I told ved what an A-hole he was/is. So everyone in Ninth (yes novos, pearls, zippy... really everyone) voted against ved because he was pretty much being an A-hole to his own clannies all the time. They were always too afraid to tell that to his face, but I wasn't. I told him that he should relax and take it easy (Note: *sings just relax, take is eaaaaasyyyyyy*). So anyways I was kicked from Ninth by veddie, ved was kicked too after a vote by council. And now we are here, everyone making up their own version of interesting events.

So as you can see, nothing dramatic happened and it's just a bunch of adults playing a game
https://dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=5f399acd-6c79-0401-dc8b-c59faa7183e 7
https://dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=5f39a8dd-6e40-0401-6a09-696cb05a6c6 0
https://dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=5f39a8dd-6e40-0401-6a09-696cb05a6c6 0
nothing change, stall, all what u can:)
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.