Comments
Do not pretend that you do not understand the mechanism of the game.
And the fact that you have an army of violas for enrichment, and bypassing game complications is not normal.
As well as the transfer of values ​​through the backpack groups
-PeskY-Do not pretend that you do not understand the mechanism of the game.
And the fact that you have an army of violas for enrichment, and bypassing game complications is not normal.

I know about the mechanics of the game and I say that on the Russian server long ago the one who throws the Boers would have flown to the ban. I don't have any more Altos than you do
KJloyH,

sadly in such a game, some tend to show just how much of a jerk they can be. Ironically, one of the biggest jerks used to complain about the exact same actions when that person was smaller. So, much like real life, what comes around goes around.
KJloyH-PeskY-Do not pretend that you do not understand the mechanism of the game.

I know about the mechanics of the game and I say that on the Russian server long ago the one who throws the Boers would have flown to the ban. I don't have any more Altos than you do
I have 1n character)
Are you trying to trick Kavo? On the Russian server, it is now allowed to throw drillers even at custodians.https://drako.ru/entity/item/108926.html for only 1 hour a day they have protection against this.
https://drako.ru/forum/news_innovations/76648.html
I'm talking about your clan stopping me from playing because I can't stop it. I don't understand why you're doing this. But my level is growing and soon I will start interfering in the game of some players from your clan. let's see how are you then going to say.
KJloyH, You suffer what you did.When Harley killed you, you thought of the Veda and started attacking.For which you received an answer.But you didn’t calm down, but began to attack the kids during the garuga.

Do not pretend to be a victim.And stop crying.

I am also prevented from playing - only more characters. But not because I am guilty, but because they cannot defeat the Vedas.Smarter than hitting his falcon, they came up with nothing.
Amherst, Believing the trickster is not the right decision
-PeskY-KJloyH, You suffer what you did.When Harley killed you, you thought of the Veda and started attacking.For which you received an answer.But you didn’t calm down, but began to attack the kids during the garuga.

I am also prevented from playing - only more characters. But not because I am guilty, but because they cannot defeat the Vedas.Smarter than hitting his falcon, they came up with nothing.

Ved wouldn't let me play for a week until I jumped on him. For a week, he stopped me from playing, because he is level 90 and I can't do anything to him. Then I attacked him and started attacking his clan. Or are you suggesting that I just put up with him stopping me from playing?
I attacked 17 lvlom on 43 LVL, because the was naked. Did I attack the baby?
KJloyH, Stop lying. When it started you were on your friends list. You told a completely different story)

You attacked the Veda to see what a gift he has.You wrote it to me personally.
if your clan decided to stop other players from playing, then have the courage to admit it. Get out from under the table of the Ved
IIayk, Why? I asked you the moment you attacked him.
You don’t want to talk normally. Can't you believe that your master is bad? Why did I decide that this Veda attacked me? He kept me from playing for a week. I asked him why he attacked and he was silent. I attacked him to check if it was.
-PeskY-IIayk, You did not wait for an answer and decided to attack, not smartly. After the battle, you were sure that he was not the one who attacked you earlier. Why didn’t you apologize for all your mistakes? And began to attack our people?
IIayk, You did not wait for an answer and decided to attack, not smartly. After the battle, you were sure that he was not the one who attacked you earlier. Why didn’t you apologize for all your mistakes? And began to attack our people?

One and the same, you are like a snake in a pan
Removed by user
-PeskY--PeskY-IIayk, You did not wait for an answer and decided to attack, not smartly. After the battle, you were sure that he was not the one who attacked you earlier. Why didn’t you apologize for all your mistakes? And began to attack our people?
IIayk, You did not wait for an answer and decided to attack, not smartly. After the battle, you were sure that he was not the one who attacked you earlier. Why didn’t you apologize for all your mistakes? And began to attack our people?

One and the same, you are like a snake in a pan

I repeat the week before that every day he interfered with me playing curses and let the driller. Yes, it turned out that he was not the one who attacked me then. He continued to throw hex. After that, I began to attack the clan. DO I NEED TO FORGET THE WEEK WHICH HE HINDERED ME TO PLAY? He didn’t apologize, but should I apologize?
IIayk, Stanislavsky’s catch phrase “ don’t believe!”
I do not believe you after 5 deceptions, and you continue to distort information!
-PeskY-IIayk, Stanislavsky’s catch phrase “ don’t believe!”
I do not believe you after 5 deceptions, and you continue to distort information!

5 deceptions? you're sick. Ask ved how he attacked me. If you wear glasses, you will read my topic earlier. I didn't attack ved then but he launched a driller at me the link is there
Made changes to the topic header. Well done :)
KJloyH-PeskY-KJloyH, You suffer what you did.When Harley killed you, you thought of the Veda and started attacking.For which you received an answer.But you didn’t calm down, but began to attack the kids during the garuga.

Ved wouldn't let me play for a week until I jumped on him. For a week, he stopped me from playing, because he is level 90 and I can't do anything to him. Then I attacked him and started attacking his clan. Or are you suggesting that I just put up with him stopping me from playing?
I attacked 17 lvlom on 43 LVL, because the was naked. Did I attack the baby?

This is intresting
Doc Holliday, What's interesting? For me, over the year of the game, not 1n players, but 20+ interfere with playing)
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.