Leane

why did you close, I didn’t ask to close the forum, I think everyone will be interested to know the rule for all whether or not they exist, we know that you are friends with Harley
Comments
so we want to understand the rules that exist for everyone or for your friends that they don’t distribute, I’ll give an example when Dozer plays twins and transfers resources to each other, you don’t punish him, I just saw a clan magazine about this and he’s also saying yours friend, alas, I didn’t see your clan’s magazine and I don’t know what makes you harley with 3 cartoons and asked a question
if the rules do not apply to everyone you write a list of favorites so that we know who is not touched
Keepers are not to discuss other people’s punishments with others aside from the offender. You are not entitled to know about other people’s business.

If you choose to complain about a punishment given to you , openly and on forum especially in a manner that implies or directly states a Keeper is wrong and I will address your issue publicly because you have chosen to air your dirty laundry.

If you continue to use abusive language, create topics that are similar to criticize the work Keepers have done, and request to know other people’s business that has nothing to do with you, I will issue you a forum silence.

I have no issue with reporting claims of cheating as we review together as Keepers prior to issuing sentence. However, I will not tolerate you requesting to know information that you are not owed, and repeatedly harassing guardians because you think everyone you report needs to instantly receive a large punishment. Your guesses are not the truth.

and what punishment is it for me? did i break the rules?
My personal opinion is that you just write your friends off, and for some reason you don’t see their violations
I did not issue you any punishment since my return in January. If another guardian has issued you a punishment, please describe what it was that was unfairly done and I will ask them why.

And, should anyone worry that they may be breaking a rule, they can ask a Keeper with PM anytime or make forum post and it will be answered so they do not have to worry they are breaking rules unknowingly.
You just wrote about the punishment, so I ask you? and also explain to me where profanity is? I assume that you are biased
and where did I offend the guardians? or something seems to you?
MOCKBA,

Oh you are referring to forum silence:

Yes I can forum silence you for continuing to create topics that are not only outright stating Keepers are biased and doing their jobs unfairly, but trying to harass us into telling you about another player’s sentence. The first couple comments are all requesting me to tell you what I found and that is not how Dreidan trained us. We are not to discuss other player’s punishments with others aside from the player themselves. If the player chooses to post their punishment publicly, then we will address it publicly. But, it must come from the player, not from someone who is trying to be nosy because they have ulterior motives.

The rules for forum are written right here. If you choose not to read or follow, I will issue it accordingly. https://dragoneternity.com/about/law_chat/

if you carefully read what I am writing and understand the essence, I say that it’s possible that you are personally biased and I doubt you
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.