LOL, can admins clear it?

U cant calculate good looks, i help them in first lvls with gold with clan price (leagal exchanger in clan---NOT HE NOT ME NOT TAKE ANY FREE), then when he was need reals, i add him back with clan price again, i not need nothing and never cheated, wtf. what u talk about?
And u cannot take my real moneys for myself, damn need shackle u really!!!
Comments
then we talk with autumn she telled not use exchanger with them, and i accept it, i not traded with them like u sad 150r or even 200r LOL. PLS check this MOVES i ask others admins, need stop this mayhes! Unfairly, its mean for free, but i never did it!, i paid for it gold, and back paid reals for gold, its how work exchanger if u not know!
Must shckled her with 600g and 150r what she stoled from me without reason , she broke also confrontation rating rewards not forgot!
Harley very cry and asked u do anything with me to stop?, because he cant? maybe he paid u for cheating with admins rights?
https://dragoneternity.com/about/law_clans/
read damn rules, if u admin and cannot it, ok, i will help u!!!
Examples of Violations:
• It is forbidden to transfer Clan Items/Gold/Reals from the Clan Chest to other players without receiving a proper compensation.
All trades maked on both sides, when any need reals i add them, when any need gold i also add it but with COMPENSATION(its can be 1.5-2g for 1r)!!!!
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.