Lottery

Right,, so the russian server has it, can we please just have this.. everyone wants it lol we know itll make pandor stronger but it will make more of us stronger too.
I would say make a vote or reply to this to show how many people actually want it.
Like, i know i probably won't get a lot out of it myself, because I just wont have to funds to spend on it, but I do know that everybody wants this to happen. Of course some people will abuse it, but rules can be made for it also.

http://drako.ru/forum/news_events/75511.html
Comments
He already said no. If anything changes, I’ll post.
Removed by user
I will ask.
ok if we not have it once, but 4 years we not have this, really why? So hard find 3 days to be here? we need it very long time...
Ye think we will complain about pandor and ved being stronger.. i think that so many people want the lottery that we wont be all that bothered, i dont think they can get THAT much stronger

I just think that its clearly something a lot of people want... so denying it seems like a silly move when ye want people to spend money on the game right?
Even some explanation as to why not, besides the obvious one of "pandor and ved will get stronger"
Since we're obviously taking opinions on why we won't get raffle back, I'll put my assumption in too. I'm going to assume we won't get it because people will just find a way to cheat and abuse it. They would not make any money off it because certain people would stack the odds with reals they never had to pay for, so why would they want to run another? It was always a cash grab, who's going to invest in any low-chance-to-win event now?

Instead of a raffle, why not make the items available for everyone to purchase from merchant?

Many of us would save up and pay, or even cash, for the extra skellies or bonus mount or weapon or special marks. I would not cash for a raffle, but might for a guaranteed item. It would certainly bring something new to the server
-Miracle-, what VED, i have lotery once in life lol, and i not care if pandor will have it 5-6 times.
Having lottery in a small populated server... The results would be predictable. But anyways i would try once again as well. I also agree with Kat. Ppl would find way to cheat this (too).
vedmak1984,
No I mean that another lottery would make you stronger lol
Sydeste,

Yeah of course people would abuse it... but i think the risk is worth the reward for most of us, as most of the people who abuse it will get caught I would think.
-Miracle-,
Lottery is about 20 rewards, server has around 50 active players (not counting alts). Think any lottery would have no sense, thats why admins not make it.
Sydeste,
I get what you mean, I think maybe a vote would be good for it?
-Miracle-Sydeste,
I get what you mean, I think maybe a vote would be good for it?

You can vote on whatever you want. This server has been dead for years. Sydeste just explained it ....GI will not invest here anymore!
I would suggest, if not lottery but maybe another way like reals offers attached with some kind of "reward" like special marks, omni shop (was very popular i believe), or other stuffs also can be. For exemple this regalia is such a good stuff, after certain time you need pay to be able use again. Much more stuffs like so and GI gets money and we will be pleased as well.

Its clear that this server cant be compared to terra server. We need different offers, events then them.
Sydeste,
I don't agree with real offers as they only apply to people who cash, lottery appeals to everybody. I think they should happen every so often for the people who do cash, but I dont think that they should replace something like a lottery

If you mean the old omni shop, that would be cooler, but the newer omni shop where we could buy sparks for silver and everything was much better.
-Miracle-, the 'new omni' shop that had everything was abused so horribly, I hope we never see it as a temporary event again. It truly showed the lengths people will go to just to get advantages without having to earn them. If that stuff was available all the time in the actual shop, great, that could help the server and would certainly make trade rules easier to follow, but a rare event like that just breaks everything for those of us willing to put in the work to earn what we need.
-Miracle-,
admins will happier invest work in if see money for it. its not about cashers or not cashers.
but i hardly saw any other game where cashers have such a small advantage to free players.
and how i told before we need be treated differently than terra server. they are 10x or 100x more than us.... but and this not means we cant get anything...

how about after purchasing x reals (limit can be discussed, eg 270 or so) we would get a item from raffle for 30 days as a reward? or a special raffle casket what may or may not contain reward - ofc for 30 days as well)
by this, the "reals- collectors" cant abuse it and its still would be different than true raffle, because the items would be temporary from these purchases. plus fun would be if these rewards would fall by random. so who knows what they get...
Sydest,
Again, only problem with that is the purchasing reals.. for me buying 270 reals would be spending 270 euro on the game all at once... and for me and many other players thats simply not an option.. we need something that appeals to both cashers and non cashers
Lottery is a way for the DE to make physical money so they can reinvest the money back in the game or pocket that money. Decision on lottery do not car about YOU OR OTHER PLAYERS. Most people just do not understand that plan and simple language.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.