Small Updates

I made a mini post to just put any small updates I get so I can share with everyone as these are generally not going to be made into news posts.

Please check here regularly for updates.

1. Sydian upgrade costs are fixed. They don't change when you get to higher lvl, that's a fact.

10. Red meat from 72-90 mobs: there are no recipes for it yet, so for now it will not drop. It'll appear in the game if there'll be a reason to gather it.

11. Captains are not tied to each other. They just spend a lot of time fighting each other, that's why the chance to switch is really slim. But if a captain does very little damage to his opponent - he has quite decent chances to switch when another opponent appears.

13. And Rage of elements will return later ;) DoT is a no.

5. Conf for first bracket will be flushed out with the inactives who still have high conf points.

Comments
Biggest change-
We are now allowed to fine your main accounts for actions done by alternates. These cases will be reviewed by a good portion of us to determine who is the main account. 1 chance given as a free pass. And no, this is not up for discussion.

Update for everyone:

1. Protector Rep Baldrics from Caskets – all baldrics earned have timers and level requirements. This is how it was meant to be structured for those who have the level but not enough reputations.
2. 170k Skellies – these must be purchased and you cannot sacrifice death essences for these items
3. Mentor quests- currently too many issues and bugs so it is to be fixed at another time.
4. New batch of achievements will arrive and they will include the outpost achievements as requested in forum.
5. Outpost – Algorithm has been adjusted so any attacks defended on time, should always have a 2.5 day to 5 day grace period.
6. Currently there is no way to group on Island Elites, it is to remain this way for the time being.
7. Ruins and Sea Battles – there is no bug. The reason for PrimeMinistry having more HP than level 70s and above is because he is fully decked out in Shaab gear and with red hammer, plus as a big casher has the same access to buffs that pushes him up to be able to compete with pandor. and have more HP. When his gear expires, you will notice a considerable lowering of his HP and strength. He is not cheating or exploiting bugs in the game, confirmed with Dreidan this morning.

Elixir of Supremacy is working as it should.

Amherstnative support for Android 8? or are we skipping to 9.0 since was made public in Aug 2018?

Where are 71+ supposed to kill mobs for Sirloin? Just wondering since it would be nice to run death eye, ess eye, and get some for food as well :)

Asked on this one as well. Wanted him to reverse the decision to not include the meat drops to mobs 71-90. In discussion now

for android support, you will need to download it from the internet (NOT from the play store) search up "Dragon Eternity 3.0.3 apk" options should pop up that will work for you, I have used this on both android 8 and 9 and works for both. I used the "apk20" site that worked fine for me.

However, every time you load up the game, it will ask you to update it. Whatever you do, DON'T because it will then not work, updating it will update it to the 3.0.4 version of the game and this does not work on the most recent android software.

Hope that helps you out to get DE to work on android.

This is only a work around, really we should not even need a work around, if we want the game to stay then DE SHOULD support the latest android and IOS updates! How do we expect to get new players from android when most android players cannot even play because their android software isn't supported by the latest version of DE.

EDIT: gustav123TarKaen, In order to find the older version, search this on Google, Dragon eternity 3.0.3 apk and download the apk then install the game manually Credit to gustav123 for helping me find this out lol
LeaneBiggest change-

2. 170k Skellies – these must be purchased and you cannot sacrifice death essences for these items

Seriously. What is this ?
What's next, moving between locations costs 0.1R at level 90 ?
TarKaen,

Not really native support if you 1) have to search outside of the playstore for the app. And 2) cannot upgrade the app without the game crashing. Or maybe we just should play on systems 5 years old and never upgrade or patch ;)
Small update -

1. Sea Battles are staying in the current state. Dreidan mentioned to me he would consider changing it back if more SBs did not fire. He ran some numbers and they are a big improvement.

On average before - 3-5 SBs went on slow weeks, and on good weeks, max 8. But with the new changes, 17 went last week so it is a great boost for us. The current Mixed SBs are to remain since the number that have been going are higher than before. There was a suggestion to lower timer to every 30 minutes, but it is to remain it at 1 hour.

2. Bug reports received on SB not counting for Neph Quest - in progress for fixing
3. Bug reports received on lower level Hero Events not dropping any Insignias - in progress for fixing.

I will provide some more updates and information I learn as time passes.
Leane,

big improvement on non-heroism days? Just wondering. also wonder what the numbers would be if the sea battles were changed as voted on.

It was overall number of sea battles that went, not by the days. I would like to know as well, but he took the idea a different direction.
Leane, the mixed sea battles. MMM heroism. There are a few bugs, repeat ones. Want them listed here or would a new post be appreciated? I had a blast today in multiple SB and in a pretty chilled war. Thanks for everything you help do!

Potential easy fix: Heaven's Voice not properly announcing who won the shoot out.
Storm Kat,

Please PM me, I normally screenshot and collect all the questions and PMs into a list for him at beginning of the week for him to work through. :)
AmherstLeane,

big improvement on non-heroism days? Just wondering. also wonder what the numbers would be if the sea battles were changed as voted on.

Max level went up to 90 but the minimum level requirement is still the same. That fact alone tells everyone what administration think about the nova server.
Leane, Will PM you as they happen next weekend :)
Here's 1 screenshot I grabbed that was very strange to all in the battle. The background changed during the boarding fight. Everyone lagged and then http://dragoneternity.com/gallery/?imageId=2703 All players in the battle that responded to me agreed that the back ground changed. It only happened on that 1 battle, which I believe was during this battle http://dragoneternity.com/game/event.php?id=5c716e01-2052-0403-7196-f66dff5ef2af

Also, is it intentional for players to be able to call drillers into the SB the way it's working now? Can you please ask Dreidan not to break our gear in Sea Battles even if it's a driller? SB was the one battle ground we could all enjoy without gear damage and now with unlimited drillers for everyone over 70, you're basically guaranteeing someone will break gear and not want to queue again. This has the potential to quickly remove many from the queue and could lead to killing SB again if it continues.

Will bring your suggestions up :) , noted.
Storm Kat,

Storm KatLeane, Will PM you as they happen next weekend :)
Here's 1 screenshot I grabbed that was very strange to all in the battle. The background changed during the boarding fight. Everyone lagged and then http://dragoneternity.com/gallery/?imageId=2703 All players in the battle that responded to me agreed that the back ground changed. It only happened on that 1 battle, which I believe was during this battle http://dragoneternity.com/game/event.php?id=5c716e01-2052-0403-7196-f66dff5ef2af

Looking the background on your screenshot, are you sure it wasnt....

- a Shard of Astral Tunnel? this looks most possible comparing the background. It can be used in battlegrounds also. It teleport players to another place and make the user and its allies different buffs (this shard for exemple affect only manna using - 10% for allies and - 20% for the user of shard while cast a magic) ...
- or a Shard of Chamber of Celestial Gods what make all allies ressurect with 50% hp and the user with 100% hp after death? Ofc this one you would notice faster so i guess its not a possibility, but background looks similar.
- or a Shards of Abyss with +10% or +20% boost on life pot or glyph? Also similar background.

Maybe one of the players in that fight still had raffle shards. I never saw one used but i guess this can be a possibility. It can be used in sb (too), only toh and iw not.
Did you experience any of these boosts listed above? If so, then i think it wasnt bug. Hopefully admins will answer it.
Sydeste, I was in SB at the time. So was everyone else. We all had a 2-4 secs pause while the background loaded again. And I believe we all saw the same screen after. Looked familiar, but is definitely not the normal SB background. And only happened in the 1 fight. You'd have to ask Vedmak if he was in the battle and used any of those. I don't believe anyone else in the list had raffle items. Thanks for that theory, I had not considered it! I could not tell about the boosts either, didn't think to look lol Next Time!
Storm Kat, SydesteStorm Kat

Maybe one of the players in that fight still had raffle shards. I never saw one used but i guess this can be a possibility. It can be used in sb (too), only toh and iw not.

maybe it wasnt clear. it teleports all players participating in the battle to another world - so the background changes. the user and his allies get advantage - depending on shards type, meanwhile opposite team not. also it needs to be loaded what can explain the some seconds lag.

anyways last raffle had no announcement about who won stuffs like 10k reps or marks. so maybe can happen that we not even know who have the sards what never expire but consumables and the winner of them have 32-64 from a package.
ofc its just a theory... as i told i never seen any used yet. so ty for screenshot. thats how it would look, even if - in this case - not exactly this happened.
from that sb 5 ppl are possible to have this shards as they was already in game when last raffle happened.
http://dragoneternity.com/game/event.php?id=5c784bd1-8de3-0403-6857-88f3881f3609

SB is working on NonEvent days. We tested. The damage after shoot out is still backwards, that is my only complaint
Leane, http://dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=5c79b1ba-612c-0405-9dd0-e65ace32421d
on that link we were only able to call 5 mechs. No matter who's name we put in, we got the "there is already a mech used against this player" message. As you can see there are 6 players, 5 mechs. Please investigate.

But again, non event day SB :) Thanks clannies for keeping these going, having a ton of fun with them!!!
http://dragoneternity.com/game/event.php?id=5c7b1900-c891-0403-7aec-a4dffa7e5792

piiiep has the higher corsair rep, should he have been captain that round instead of kafftou? In previous version, it went Level, then Corsair Reputation to decide who captains would be, can we have that back?
Leane,

1. Protector Rep Baldrics from Caskets – all baldrics earned have timers and level requirements. This is how it was meant to be structured for those who have the level but not enough reputations.

can you please clarify this? So, the chest states i would get a non-durable Silk Baldric (my guess is it expires, but does not say how long). Because I have greater than 81k, but less than 170k rep, but i am not level 89. Is that correct? If so, would i be able to equip that? This change really does not specify what would happen. Why not just give the baldric of the level achieved like it has always done? that way we could save it till we have the required level? for Example: with my rep and level, a check would give an orange baldric that while i don't have the level, i could save till i have the requirements filled. Would that not make more sense than to give me something i can not use at all?
Storm Kat,

The bugs are noted and in progress. Thank you for letting me know!

Amherst,

Baldric you get is one rep above what your current rep is. If you don’t meet the level, then dust it. If you do, then wear it. It’s not really a change, chests have always been like that, but it appears a lot of players were confused by this and couldn’t equip their baldric.

A few were under the impression the baldric are level adjusted, they never were. The only time baldrics were made to be wearable regardless of level was when a couple years ago they had a special event selling protectors chests with baldrics that were level adjusted, not the ones from Melvin.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.