Magic Mastery

I cannot master level II Order. No matter how many times I cast I get no mastery points. Once I leveled up water and air they gain a point 8 of 10 casts until the bar is almost full. I did notice that instead of showing Order II mastery though it shows Order III and the bar maxes out at 70 instead of 40, even though I only have Order II spells.
Comments
Hannibal,
i would advise you to check http://dragoneternity.com/library/magic/ if you have all sparks and prisms on place in order to upgrade your spells :)
For lvled 2 to 3, need use 2 lvl spells, for 3 to 4, need use 3 lvl spells and etc...
I leveled up both of my order spells from I to II but get no MASTERY points. Also instead of showing a mastery bar for Order II it shows a mastery bar for Order III. With the other spells I have Water and Air when I leveled them up from 1 to 2 the mastery bar for each of them changed from mastery I to mastery II and points accumulate there as I cast those respective spells. Order is the only one that is different.
The issue is NOT with upgrading. The issue is MASTERY. If I cannot master Order for the level 2 spells I will not be able to upgrade to level 3 when that is available content.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.