Partially charged zikkar accidentally taken from clan chest. Can you fix this?

I found a Zikkar in Clan Chest and took it to put it safely in clan safe, but now I can't put it there. I realize after picking it up that it is partially charged. Is there anyway you can either put this in my clan safe, Or give it back to Natsu? He had it charging when he left clan temporarily. 17.06.2014 22:58 Natsu Dragneel 112 used Clan Chest. Deposited: Zikkar of Transformation -> 1
Zikkar of Transformation in my back pack now.

Any advice appreciated. I'm level 12 and never going to be able to give it back to him.
Thank you!
Comments
no there is no way to transfer a zikkar after you have any damage charged on it. the only way to give it back is to finish charging it, then have them trade the item they want upgraded by the zikkar and have you upgrade it. From there you can trade them the upgraded item, but you can't trade the zikkar itself.

Had this happen to me before ;)
Surturs Fire,
Yes, I understand I would have to upgrade the equipment and trade the equipment. The point being, I'm level 12.... Zikkar is level 42.

I'm pretty sure my clan mates don't want to wait until I'm level 42 to upgrade equipment, so basically, this Zikkar is dust now unless admins will be so kind as to put it back This was a simple mistake, I never would have thought to check for a charge on the Zikkar, but I will from now on. ">
Problem Solved. At a cost of only 1G, I kicked thunderkat and readded her, which put the zikkar back in clan chest for Natsu to take back.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.