Reals

Purchased reals from bank, have not gotten them , they have always appeared within 60 seconds this time still not got them
Comments
For any issues with payments please e-mail our support at support@dragoneternity.com or use support form here: http://dragoneternity.com/support/
Check Bank account seems money was re-deposited into bank, tried to make the purchase one more time to see if al is working, but once again i get this dam error code, and money has been taken from acount but no reals once again and i dont get any answers from the support team. they want me to give them info my country and time of date of purchase has nothing to do with this, its all kept recorded is it not? its very depressing when a paying players buys reals with no issues and al of a sudden there are problems? Not a very good way to keep the paying players happy if u ask me. every time i have bought reals i have al;ways gotten them in MIN OR LESS and now i have issues. the cash has been taken from my account and I WISH TO RECEIVE MY REALS.
Why do these issues happen so often? I hope this is being looked at.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.