LOL so i was put in the dungeon for? what? not having read the rules.. this is unreasonable

haha jokes over.. you know i was respectful in my quiet dissidence of the rules.. and my jokes were tame and tasteful.. so this is just discrimination.. i have no other accounts, no other characters.. NOT ONE! i dont trade, i dont swear, i playfully question things in a nice manner.. and only sometimes. . so yeah.. this is just power hungry ppl gone awry. sad really.
Comments
so i get banned.. for apparently no reason.. but the gallery can be full of such rubbish??? and no one will answer my guardian ticket.. looks like i didnt show enough skin in my attempt to lighten the atmosphere of the game.. and lighten was only friendly nonperverted fun.. whats wrong with you people? no CAPS, but you can post nasty pics in the all player photo gallery. . ? wheres the logic in that?
Image should be decent and comply with the game rules. < ha thats laughable. i just want to play this free game.. and thats what i was doing.. i was almost to level ten.. i was excited about that.. please answer me
Your punishment has already been lifted.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.