prisoned without a valid reason smithy_152

i have been imprisoned for selling an item at a lower value because i honestly didnt know how much it was worth as being new to the game i have only been playing for about a week or two i got it as a random drop off a mob i checked in the auction house for the same weapon to get a price when i looked on it there was not one on so i could not get a price so with it being a lvl 3 weapon i thought it was only worth about 4 gold so i put it up in trade chat for 4 gold and someone said they would have it if i knew it was worth more i would of sold it for more. personally i think the guardian IRISH is abusing his power as guardian and spoiling the game and would suggest someone to keep an eye on what he is doing it is not fair what he has done to me. and to pay 24 gold to get out of prison?? how can i afford tht he is costing the game money as i wanted to buy reels as iam getting to the level were i need better equipment and need to buy reels for that please look at this case and find iam innocent in every way thank you

smithy_152
Comments
smithy_152,

You not only sold the Hammer to SirChirspy for 4 gold.

You also traded with funtimes Barbarian Greaves for 4 gold. A simple check in AH would have revealed a much higher price for those. I did tell you this in game.

The fine is the combined market value of both items.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.