Guardians.

I have noticed over the past few day that Guardians seem to pick and choose what rules they decide to enforce and what rules they don't. Or they invent them. My suggestion is that Guardian hold everyone to the same standard. Meaning if someone swears in chat they should say something regardless of context. Plus if someone says something in a foreign language once that player shouldn't be rebuked or told English in main chat. Nor should a Guardian tell some one something is inappropriate by way of stories if it isn't. I wish I had saved screen shots of this to make me point more valid. i do know the guardians names but won't say them right now. Instead I want to give everyone especially the Guardians to make a change before this goes any further.
Comments
You were talking about car crashes and suicide. You were kindly asked to take it to private, as that is in no way Adan lore, or appropriate in main chat.
I was not talking about suicide or car crashes specifically. If there is a reference to that show me. Another thing is if you or any other Guardian is going to accuse me of that make sure you have your facts right first.Secondly I see no reference to the other concerns. I know what I said and it wasn't in reference to suicide or a car crash.Please check your facts thoroughly before accusing me of this thanks.
First of all get your facts straight if your going to accuse me of something I didn't do. I made no reference to car crashes or suicide. If you can prove that show me.
I was not talking about car crashes or suicide. For you say that you must have been there. I ask before you accuse me of things to check the facts first. Or show me screen shots where I referenced that specifically. Plus there were other concerns aside from that.
I was not talking about car crashes or suicide. For you say that you must have been there. I ask before you accuse me of things to check the facts first. Or show me screen shots where I referenced that specifically. Plus there were other concerns aside from that.
I don't have to be in the location, just in the chat bubble. Also the warning was correct, and it was in fact a warning. In retrospect it might have been better had it been a silence.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.