I am being accused of something I never did

07:02 Deathsan » Soul-Crusher: If you were a guardian then you shoudl know the rules and follow them and also Not threaten a current Guardian. Just follow the rules and have fun :-)

told a player in trade chat (what he said ) and this promotes your guardian to jump on me about keep this out of trade chat the person was trying to get people to join Battle fields and some told him not there and I stated what he said......I see no reason for a newbie guardian come down on me like the hand of god cause he thinks he got power and anyone who knows me I do not go out of my way to break the rules and then to have them state that I threatened them is unforgivable....I want justice. I'm be accused of something I never did or said!!!!
Comments
My husband posted this link in main chat in winery and this is what the guardian posted to my husband for all to see..
07:15 Deathsan » Soul-Crusher: Since you feel the need to make this public

07:16 Deathsan » Soul-Crusher: I warned someone in trade about
non trade chat in the trade channel and you added in on them

07:16 Deathsan » Soul-Crusher: promoting what I said or not it was not meant for trade chat and I scolded you too

07:17 Deathsan » Soul-Crusher: you then threatened me with talking to my boss and told me you use to be a guuardian too and knew the rules

07:18 Deathsan » Soul-Crusher: unless you were lieing about having been a uardian which falls under impersonating a staff member

07:19 Deathsan » Soul-Crusher: Now you post on forum and in main chat making this PERSONAL pout party public.

07:21 Deathsan » Soul-Crusher: I am strict and fair I show no favor for anyone. I will defend myself when attacked. I will reply on forum. but as of now this subject is dropped and I dont want to see anymore about it.

Who is this person to scold anyone? Does he think everyone is a child? There is no reason to berate anyone or to accusetory either.

Soul-Crusher,

You were not silenced. You were verbally warned. A lot of verbal warning circulate everytday in chat, with no actual impact on yoru gameplay.

We will review the chatlog to determine if the action is right or wrong, however we see no reason for this rage.

You did not in fact get punished in any way to warrant such a long complained.

However as stated before this will be investigated, and appropriate measures be taken.
ayla13,

Do you think we are children? Who are you to decide the guardian should scold or not? What have you done that gives you the right to think you are better than him?

Food for thought I'd say. None of the Guardians sentances are inappropriate.

However, as stated also in the post above, we will carry out an internal investigation and action shall be taken.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.