dungeon

guys please explain my punishment,if i have acted outside of the rules i appologise it was not a blatant disreguard. i feel 20g payment is excessive, this game does cost to play and there will be a point for me and other players when playing no longer becomes an option.
Comments
The problem is with the trades with j-dogg. you traded more than 30% of his total value, hence the curse, in the alue of the traded items.
Irish,
well i didnt understand the rules and got punished, ok i accept that, but the punishment of 20g i feel is harsh, the game costs most of us money to play, the game makers will lose players eventually, the game needs to give more back and better value for our reals.
agreed
Leesius,

20g has been evaluated as the market price of the objects you took.
Irish,
i payed 5g, and that particular rule needs changing, transferable item pricing should be at the descretion of the owner.removal of items would have been punishment enough.when will the game start listening to players,its a great game but the expense will stop people playing.The cost needs to be looked at.Greed could ruin the game
Leesius,

Item prices are at the discretion of the market price set by players, not of the sellers. In your view it would be ok to create 300 multis, transffer all money and drops for 1 silver, and grow a main exponentially.

This however would be unfair to all other players.

You are high enough level to know the rules by now, you should have thought of the consequences when the transffer took place.

Oh and please don't lie about the 5 gold. You got those right back for 21 Tsirvala...
Irish,
i didnt lie about the 5 gold, seperatate transaction seperate issue,And to give an opinion on "my view" being unfair on other players, well thats not what i would want for the game. i feel the game needs to give more back and rules should be altered/ammended. And your reply regards my 2nd transaction could have been handled better. I like many others love to play this game but in the end we will be priced out.
Leesius,

You can write to support@dragoneternity.com and appeal the sentance if you feel it is unfair.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.