hello,question at hand how do i find out if my family is using this pc for the game?

after reading up on the rule's here i found out one of my family member's was playing this game on here but he wont tell me the names of his account/account's little own not know if anyone ele's has been there were other concern's to about my freind trading stuff to my char while i was afk but i talked to a gaurdian and he said trade as much as possible back to him so i sent him like 2.something gold + item's to cover his mistake, please let me know what i can do about these problem's asap thanks
Comments
Slayer Jon,
1) we were able to find 2 duplicate accounts - both are imprisoned now.

2) please make sure you log out of the game every time you are away from your computer so no one else can use it and never give your login / password details to anyone.

3) if someone from your family still wishes to play the game (same IP / computer) the first thing to do would be to inform us (Forum > Guardians) or Irish (Head Guard) that there will be more than 1 character from the same IP / computer. To wait for approval / response would be recommended. Also make sure: do no trade between characters and do not join the same fights.

P.S. I hope it will never happen again (talking about the nickname which starts and ends with xX...Xx)...
hello thanks for the help,i told my freind and family member they are mad but serve's them right they should not be on this pc again im putting a pass on it so they will have trouble getting on it.
again thanks for the help
sincerly : Slayer Jon
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.