All Items Gone

So I haven't played in over 2 years and I came back and everything in my inventory is gone and all my collection pieces for everything is gone.

Like I have 79k VG but cant use skellies because it says I haven't completed any sets.

Same with BC. I used to have the 81k sphere (I have 37K rep) but I can only buy the grey ones. Can an admin please help?
Comments
Very interesting... I thought I was the only one
Removed by user
Same thing happened to me. I will list some of the major issues

-I had to rebuy Garuug compass/Rune of teleportation
-All of my Vigilant Guard collections are missing so i cannot use anything but grey skellies even though I have 79k rep.
-All of my completed BC sets are missing so I can only purchase grey spheres (I have 37k+ BC rep and had insane spheres)
-I am also stuck on a Neph. quest for Duel of Truth that no longer exists (are there is no option to skip with reals).
-All my mount items were gone (had to repurchase them just to hop yesterday so compensation would be appreciated)
-All my dragon gear I bought with reels, the marks I bought with reels, and the parcels I leveled up with reels are all gone completely.

Any help for Jose and I would be much much appreciated!
Maybe someone hacked your account?
KabutomushiMaybe someone hacked your account?

That is highly unlikely as this game runs on a server. So, the hacker would have had to access the server and tamper with our specific accounts but something like that wouldn't go unnoticed by the administration.

I'm thinking this is more of a bug because I was shackled twice while I was away so maybe I lost both my progress [in my collections] and items in this process?
Jose MKabutomushiMaybe someone hacked your account?

That is highly unlikely as this game runs on a server. So, the hacker would have had to access the server and tamper with our specific accounts but something like that wouldn't go unnoticed by the administration.

I'm thinking this is more of a bug because I was shackled twice while I was away so maybe I lost both my progress [in my collections] and items in this process?

Like Jose said, I wasn't hacked. why wouldn't they sell or disband all my gear for the gold then? Plus a hacker cant get rid of a completed set like BC/VG as if I never did them.
Removed by user
Kabutomushi, I can't even sell my teleportation stone, so I can't see a hacker being the answer.

deathnight69, you might want to ask Linda how she contacted Dreidan out of game, maybe she can get his attention to help you out faster. Best of luck!!!

Jose M, get your account fixed soon please! It's really good to have you back
Kabutomushi, so, turns out, you were right, i was wrong. but at least admin came to fix it!
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.