Player Ganking (Victim of Ganking)

I've been trying to do quests and get my profession stuff done, basically trying to develop in the game, and Ichorr will nonstop keep attacking me. I said that Donald Trump was going to win office in America and he just started going after me. I would like to just do quests, AOH, and my other stuff but he won't stop ganking me and keeps trying to destroy my armor for the fun of it. Everywhere I go, he follows me and kills me because he is a much higher level and he does this to all my characters and won't just leave me alone. I'm thinking of stop playing this game due to ganking problems and I've tried saying sorry, even though I didnt do anything, and he still continues ganking. Is there a way to block someone from attacking you? Or is it possible to report him for this type of foul play? I really need help with this situation.

My name is Volcron
Comments
Bonecrushing is not against rules. Use sphere of peacefulness and nothing can be done against you and you can do your professions in peace.
and could also stop playing the victim when u keep being racist to him just a heads up
ant1985and could also stop playing the victim when u keep being racist to him just a heads up
thanks for defending me bro :)
Had to urbandictionary the definition of ganking, and this brought me a giggle, so thought I would share:

ganking
An imaginary means of killing someone 'unfairly' in WoW.

Ganking, by definition of the game is quite impossible, because killing people of the enemy faction in any way, even if looked down upon is the object of the game.

If ganking wasn't the intention of the developers, it would be taken out. Plain and simple.

-'Can you help me? This level 60 is ganking me!'

-'No, because that's what he's supposed to do'
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.