Please Check for Alts

Ihit -

Ninth legion were accused of filling a sea battle with alts. Please check the link and let us know if there is any truth to these accusations. We would also like to report Dragons Warrior for dying out of sea battle intentionally.

dragoneternity com/game/event php?id=56774f10-81d8-0405-54c0-c1e0f58fc0b3

Dragons Warrior...we'll accept your apology here ">

Dragons Warrior » Lance Corpus, scandelnavia, Morbid Mosh, GH0ST Knight, lodog: All I can say is, you guys are truly lame. You can't win a fight straight up. So, you put alt's on my ship to not follow orders, and throw the boarding fight.
Lance Corpus » Dragons Warrior, scandelnavia, Morbid Mosh, lodog, GH0ST Knight: if you believe that, report the fight please
Lance Corpus » Dragons Warrior, scandelnavia, Morbid Mosh, lodog, GH0ST Knight: and let ihit shackle anyone who did that
Lance Corpus » Dragons Warrior, scandelnavia, Morbid Mosh, lodog, GH0ST Knight: and send us an apology when you find out you're wrong
Dragons Warrior » Lance Corpus, scandelnavia, Morbid Mosh, GH0ST Knight, lodog: Sure thing
Comments
dragoneternity.com/game/event.php?id=56774f10-81d8-0405-54c0-c1e0f58fc0b3
that link should work.

For the record, none of those alts are from AS (as far as I know, and I did ask those that were on mains shortly before/after/during the battle and ihit has my permissions, again, to confirm that is not my alts in that battle).

I have to put my vote out there that it is time for some more serious bans. Why not ban SirWhiteKnight until he is level 30? Don't even put a time/date on it, just make it a level requirement for him. Let him work on his toon until then. Then he joins at level 30 and if he still can't be bothered to mount/buff, ban him again until level 35. That would be a great way to keep the alts out. Either they work on making the toon better, or they cannot join the queue. ">
pots and kettles again. I remember quite a few Archipelago battles that seemed to have ended quite abruptly in the past. But I could be mistaken ">
Lance Corpus,
Might as well check it out ">, I'll pirate your ass anytime
Are we making a list by name of who we want banned from sea now? I have that list somewhere... give me a min ;)
[QNAMEF kind="v" gender="f"]Amherst:[/QNAMEF]

you gonna put my name on there aren't you??

(pssst....ask doc about the toffee....he will explain) ">

Amherst,
lol my point being, the 2 week ban does nothing against an alt, the player just doesn't play that toon for 2 weeks, plays others instead. A different kind of ban, not with a time frame, but a goal instead, would make more sense.
sadar been doing this alts thing for years, ye who cast the first stone, let brimstone consume u
Here's one to check too. The reason there is the belief these are alts is level 22 and 800+ days old.

dragoneternity.com/game/event.php?id=5677f7d0-b7fd-0405-e80a-6dcdf244a66b
That link from Storm Kat looks like another fight that Dragons Warrior threw. No summons and lost to a pali with 4 fewer upgrades? Looks suspect to me.
So Ihit when can we get an answer ?
Lance CorpusThat link from Storm Kat looks like another fight that Dragons Warrior threw. No summons and lost to a pali with 4 fewer upgrades? Looks suspect to me.
In DW's defence, Lucarius is not your typical pally, he gives us all a hard time, even without the elixir of supremacy. ">
Instead of links give me the names.
IhitInstead of links give me the names.
SirWhiteKnight, atma, mugiwaranoluffy, Cascian, stupor
Ihit,
Check this link
dragoneternity com/game/fight php?id=567faeeb-4609-0103-17f9-59f67d2b1a94
Would also like to report sadar for throwing sea battle.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.