Leader of group logs out without transferiing leadership

last night i was asked to go in the Skrag Caves around 10:30 pm Eastern time by friend,not leader,the Leader of group was Player Named WitcherMercernary-lvl17 the other players are me & phantom X & JoeBoe & serpent warlord & you can ask them to confirm.we got 3 relics in first few fights & on next fight he said on Combat chat-(gtg bye) right as it started & i asked him on Combat chat are you leaving & got no response then after fight yes he just logged off without transfering leadership & or giving out those relics.i am still in group the next day at 2pm eastern time & waiting on him to login & hand out those relics or transfer leadership.i think he did it on Purpose period because he wanted all those relics for himself,no one does 3 fights & gets 3 relics & then says-GTG BYE & does not respond to my quetion or transfer leadership like that..first something should be done about what he did up to you but i know this game & he will get away with it.second till game designers to change group so that next time a leader logs off without transfering leadership,its done Automatically to next highest member to make sure this don`t happen again.i post it in Suggestions to.LEADER OF GROUP WAS-WITCHERMERCERNARY
Comments
If there was no prior documented agreement there is nothing to be done.
:( I'm very sorry guys I swear it was an emergency, and I did give people their stuff, apologized and everything, I can't always be on, cos there's a thing called real life you know.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.