Rigged combat?

ANDRYS leaving HellFire...
I assume for a quest.
With anybody, it doesn't matter. It's against rules.
Please take this into investigation (Check pm's for more proof, bet there is more to it)
Comments
Power leveling and rigged combats are forbidden:
- using secondary Characters to gain combat benefits;
- developing Bonecrusher Reputation through rigged combats;
- acquiring Valor through rigged combats.
- joining combats of friendly characters on the side of the enemy and killing the friendly characters, thus allowing them to avoid being cursed by a Bonecrusher Sphere.
A combat is considered rigged when its outcome is preconditioned (decided beforehand) by its participants. The outcome of the combat is either victory or defeat. One side deliberately loses. Possible benefits include earning Valor and Reputations, Quests completion bypassing the obstacles etc.
Shackles of Prisoner
200 Fine with possible achievement confiscation (at Administration's discretion)
Reals^^
Or maybe he just wanted to go on a bc spree and attack people HF aren't at war with? Don't know and haven't asked but there are more than one reason for leaving clan for a short time. You should know, you got kicked a couple of times just so Dass could bc you for being stupid.

Having to edit as its locked, just noticed how often you leave 9th for a few minutes. Should they investigate you as well?
I like to drop out of clan and have 'fight club' aw crap. I broke the first rule
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.