Odd teams for 7B

Ihit, I had thought teams were made by Level only, but this link proves me wrong. Could you tell us how the teams are made? We're all very curious ">
Level 60, 59, 54 vs Level 60, 60, 60 replicant. Why wouldn't the game do level 60, 60, 54 vs 60, 59, 59 replicant?

dragoneternity.com/game/fight.php?id=548d2e69-9dae-0102-9090-584d238f5ebb
Comments
I always thought that teams are made by valorranks.
Sometimes it's considered to be more balanced that way which is why it wasn't a second option in terms of balancing teams.
afaik teams are made by level only the two highest level players are put in opposite teams. then going down the levels every player is put in the team that has at the time he is put in the lower level sum. when all players are distributed a repli of the lowest level player from the team with the fewer players is put in.(some cases w/o repli not sure why)
Nope, happened again today. Had level 60, 55, 54 vs 59, 58, 58 replicant. There's something not working with the way teams are made. Best scenario would have been for the replicant to be on the other team, maybe something admins could consider? level 60, 58, 54 would have been the same math as level 59, 58 rep., 55. Having that same team over and over, 1 of us had to drop out of queue to get rid of the replicant and give the other people a decent chance to get some wins.
p.s. there should also be a law against a replicant BoomShizzle with his never-ending Hammer of Iron Guard ">
Storm Kat there should also be a law against a replicant BoomShizzle with his never-ending Hammer of Iron Guard

">
">">
Storm KatNope, happened again today. Had level 60, 55, 54 vs 59, 58, 58 replicant. There's something not working with the way teams are made. Best scenario would have been for the replicant to be on the other team, maybe something admins could consider? level 60, 58, 54 would have been the same math as level 59, 58 rep., 55. Having that same team over and over, 1 of us had to drop out of queue to get rid of the replicant and give the other people a decent chance to get some wins.
p.s. there should also be a law against a replicant BoomShizzle with his never-ending Hammer of Iron Guard ">

well this fits exactly to what i said who teams are made ...
Clara Korn,
sorry Clara, I should have clicked Ihit's name on that. It's not more balanced to do by level when the teams end up unbalanced more often than not. And yes, you have solved the mystery for me, and it does appear to be by level. Thank You for that

BoomShizzle,
"> I take it back, I want you and your replicant Hammer again and again! New bracket has so many Hammers, I miss yours ">">
Storm Kat

BoomShizzle,
I take it back, I want you and your replicant Hammer again and again!

oh my! ">
">
BoomShizzle,
Agreed, especially when being a pally.
scandelnaviaBoomShizzle,
Agreed, especially when being a pally.

Well if witchers weren't so mean to us cute little zerks, I wouldnt have to break out pally boom on occasion ">
">
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.