Guardians

Today i had sent in many complaints through time stamps for a play continuously violating the chat rules. after many complaints no silence was placed so i PM'd -Alex- of the guards to inform him that i had sent in complaints and i had still seen no silence. after a short conversation he informed me that of the 12 guardians (not including game masters or Irish) only 4 of them had the ability to administer silences. this to me is outrageous, the guardians are in place to help people with any questions they may have and make sure people follow the rules. and in turn enforce the rules if they have been broken. (using chat rules as my example) all of the guards should be able to silence so they can enforce that rules which is constantly broken. its gotten to a point in the game now where players look to see who the guards are online and proceed to violate the rules when they know the guard cant silence them. and even when time stamping is done while the rules are being broken, it has been said many times that players will be punished when someone who can silence come on. but i for one have stayed awake for a full 24 hours on this game before (have insomnia some nights i cant sleep) and have sent in time stamps when guards are offline and have never seen a silence come later on in the day. (back to my point now) I believe every guard should have the ability to silence so that no matter what guard is online the rules are being enforced and the rule breakers are being punished. I don't know how many of my fellow players agree with me on this point, frankly i don't care, i see this as an issue that should be addressed because why have the rules if the guards who are in game to enforce the rules cannot do their job fully. Please address this issue and get back to use players who see this as a problem. Thank you for you time , with much respect Bones420 ">
Comments
I like the Ignore button, works great.
You're always more than welcome to pm me both times and names of offenders and we'll be more active in monitoring chats during those.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.