Reals

Hi everyone.
I'm sorry to say I haven't been on in almost a year,and am now completely lost. I had reals,but when I used my gold, it automatically pulled up and replaced it with the reals I had. Is there a setting or something so this doesn't happen or is this the way the game is now? ( I also saw in a fight someone had 2 dragons...so yep, I was lost before but now now forget it) Anyway,just asking about the reals. I'll figure out the dragons. I hope

Thanks for your help...and I've missed youse (Philly-ese lol)">
Comments
You spent/exchanged for gold reals last time you played. Also your alts are in jail for violating the trade rules and for most recent trade rule violation on both this character and gatekeeper shackles have been applied. I suggest you re-read the game rules.
The reals went to replace my low silver hours before I traded, after I went on a spending spree in the auction,My silver went low, and my reals turned to gold...

Ihit please...I'm so so sorry if I broke the rules. I thought it was the right price that's why I thought it wasn't allowed anymore. I can't post publicly why, this is the first I haven't been on in sooo long, people are a little cruel you know? I've never broken a rule but once, and it was my husband that traded. I would never do that.I'm sorry..I know it's probably not enough..but I truly am..
I have no idea why that showed as jaded, that is signed out..This is Raven Fire
There were no real purchases/exchanges on Raven recently. You sent 1g 30s from Gatekeeper to Raven Fire and then you sent back that 1g 30s + consumables effectively making it "free" consumables and armor piece to gatekeeper which is what these two characters have been shackled
Ihit,

You're not going to believe me, I know you're not...I think I screwed up really bad in the trading thing. Well, I know I did or I wouldn't be here. I apparently hit the wrong things. I didn't want to send back the gold, I thought I cleared my items to put better stuff in. Apparently I didn't. I understand, and again I'm so sorry. I can't afford to pay anything except with the little g I have left after hitting the auction house.

Thank you though, for replying. I can't say I'm sorry enough. Just know that I am. I don't remember how to pm, because I'm mortified this is here lol. Anyway, Thank you for replying, and good luck in the game all. ~Raven Fire~
You have enough to pay the fine. So pay it and continue playing.
Ihit,
I do? How do I pay it? Wait, I'll see if I can figure it out..thank you Ihit!muah! lol
Ihit,
I paid the fine, but my others are still in prison. Can you help me? I wanted to collect the daily silvers but I can't get in.
Ihit,
Ok now see? I logged in, and logged out, then it posted as Velvet...It was logged off. If this does the same...it's Raven Fire :)
VelvetsWhip214,

Not going to happen you violated trade rules with your alts too much i can place 50-100g buyouts on them however i doubt you'll be able to pay with your alts.
I didn't trade though...You said one, between raven, and gatekeeper and if there was another ( I don't think there was) nevermind ...I'm just grateful this one is ok, and I thank you for that
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.