Problem purchasing reals.

I am out for the weekend and unable to pay back the loan since it will not let me buy off my phone. I will most likely just find a laptop when i can, not on my priority list right now since i am trying to enjoy my time out BUT i never had this issue before with my phone, is there something going on? Dragonfly also was having the same issue on her Ipad. Let me know, i will try to check back.
Comments
im having same probelm i cashed it took my money twice
Hey -AKay-,

could you specify the exact problem that occurs when you try to purchase reals via phone?

Had the exact same problem, wouldn't allow itunes purchase.
Spent 30+ mins on isupport chat and they say they have fixed it, but since it took some of my money anyway, waiting for a refund. All sorts of good times.

-AKay-, Sparta Wolf,
I'd suggest trying again or using itunes support. Hopefully we can all cash in again soon . I should know for sure in a couple more days, in the mean time, have to work for goodies. *sigh*
Storm Kat,
from sparta. they took my moneyy 3 times kittynow i neeed to work for more money again for here
Plitsch-Platsch,

I think its paypal, keep trying on my phone yet it still has error, i will have to give them a call because it wont allow me to use it.
Plitsch-Platsch,

Still not allowing me to purchase reals, i am going out of town and i purchase via paypal most times, wont allow me to do it this time.
You can not in the Untied States use a cell to buy reals now. I just tried and it said the US was not offered this service.
ChloeAva_71,

Wrong, i had contacted verizon and learned i had "unknown" blockage towards purchasing items off apps, play store, it was a simple unclick under my "services" and i was able to once again purchase reals.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.