Ok...

Let me get this straight...
(Mindless)
I haven't gotten silenced, in about 2 months...
cupi » IHeartChickenWings: becouse mindless wart every day and he dont stop it
Do the gaurds even look at the records before tossing out random violations?
The main chat argument was going on for over 30 minutes, and then the gaurd realizes then and gives out an un-fair punishment?
And then when she does realize, she gives me a 1 day, and Gatekeeper 5 hours?
My records been clean, and have been pretty behaving, but 1 lopside and I get this heavy of a punishment?
Comments
Max. probably what Gateekeeper got...
1 mistake and a 1 day, 2 months no silence, and I get hit with an unfair 1 day punishment.
Great job DE, managed to get blind gaurds on duty.
And cupi said everyday? Please show me the records in the past 2 months, of how many silences i've gotten, I wanna show this un-comprehending gaurd how many times i've actually gotten silenced? Rarely any, if anything, none, except this unfair one she dished at me.
And Ihit your probably going to say, that silences are based off how many previous ones you got, but i've picked up alot of your chest
No silences in 2 months, and she dishes a 1 day at me, jeez, can't even cut me a break ffs.
And that records don't clean, but stay, but what i did not even worth 1 day, a whole 24 hours without talking, thats just ridiculous, especially since my silence record isn't being flooded much anymore
Ihit can you kindly lift this unreasonable silence placed on me? Been behaving to avoid these unfair gaurd decisions, and yet still get punished for my past. ">">">
Feel free to remove this post after i've seen your response and action.
Closed as requested by Mindless(Iheart)
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.