lol, for check.

If they use wraith they can make riged fights so?....

fights going bettween 20.30-21.30 server time 21.02.2021
Comments
lol in 21.25 they stoped when see me in colosseum////
Still trying to find something in game to get people banned, such a wound. Instead of wasting your time doing this, don't you want to make friends or take this time for something more productive?
No No zone,

It's all he has..

People with his mentality can only falsely claim others are cheating when they themselves know they are the cheaters. He is just trying to remove his guilt...
Quicksilver, Yup and it's sad to see it going :( It's like in philosophy, he's living in the dual ignorance, he's so unaware that he ignores his own ignorance. He might be missing some parts
No No zone, i not hit u only because was asked of old friend, and she sad u not open yuors mouth anymore.....but, ok.
Quicksilver, lier its yuors second name, i happy to help guardians to understand it finally.
o Randomer o,

LOL.....cry and whine in the forum all you want but the fact remains.....I have have not been shackled for cheating. For years you have accused others of cheating but yet....you are the one being shackled for cheating.

Hmmm seems like you are helping the guardians understand who the cheater is....he is easy to catch and has been several times. He is in 7th legion.....there have been a number of cheaters caught and shackled in that clan!
I will not explain who is who, and why Lin did it, I don’t need it, but you’re still in the game only because there are no admins here, and there is no one to do their work for several years.
I agree for the knowledge that you have to pay, but someone is simply told that this is not possible, but someone is tied to their point of view on the meaning of the rules ... apparently there was a reason for that, and most likely the daily cry of tornus and harley and u offcorse. 10 versus one (although it worked for many of the 9th and 7th legions, and they closed play), so let's find another way for me ...
p.s. and top not about me, i wont talk with some like u even in forum game anymore.
Removed by user
o Randomer o,

Yay!! Then I don't have to hear you whine anymore!!

Wahh wahh wahh!!! Everyone cheats but me!! Wahh admin oh admin please help me!! Wahh guard help me!! They cheat!!

How pathetic.....
You hexed me because an old friend asked you to? Other than you, I have no problem with others... You're trying to blame it on other one?
No No zone,

Yeah he is the donkey of the server....he has problems with the majority of the players who are left....and HE BLAMES IT ON THEM. Common issue with the people that he has problems with is him.....and he is not smart enough the realize it. Then he cries about how everyone is ganging up on him in the forum. Err Duh goes the donkey!!

.. apparently there was a reason for that, and most likely the daily cry of tornus and harley and u offcorse. 10 versus one (although it worked for many of the 9th and 7th legions, and they closed play), so let's find another way for me ...

u think its normal when green zerk win always witcher(no no zone alt) without any bufs.....
LOL It's Been a while. I thought the crybaby had forgotten how to post....but here he is.

Wah wah wah Guards they are helping each other and I don't like it. Wah wah wah!! cry cry cry admin please help me wah!!

Wah wah wah!! I don't have any friends like everyone else......wahh wahhh ahhhhh!! HEAR ME CRY!! iiiis getting angery!!!
Lol so we can no longer fight in arena with other people, is that what you're saying? Not my fault if you don't have any friend to play arena with because you're such un esti de bébé, keep trying to ban people for fighting in arena, of what i know I was with mount, not my fault if I'm not a casher like you and dont have red buffs all the time.
And you must be a sad old man that have vision problem because if you wouldve seen better, he has ethereal and lot of upgraded gear. But I dont even know why I'm wasting my time writting with you crybaby.
you guys should know that only ved and syd are alowed to rig fights come on
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.