so what was my violation?

02:17 Heaven's Voice: The Curse of Silence has been removed. You are allowed send chat messages.
02:17 Amherst » Angelia Avalon: so, how slow?
02:17 Amherst » Angelia Avalon: i did not repeat myself
02:17 Amherst » Angelia Avalon: 12. Flooding - sending the same or similar messages more that once in every three minutes, or the repetitive sending of smileys.
02:17 Amherst » Angelia Avalon: so nope
02:17 Fast_X_Furious: there never on to answer questions
02:18 Amherst » Angelia Avalon: do not do that again without letting me know exactly why you are going to
02:19 Amherst » Angelia Avalon: I did not curse or threaten
02:19 Amherst » Angelia Avalon: i did not repeat
02:19 Amherst » Angelia Avalon: just because i can type fast, is not a reason
02:19 Heaven's Voice: A Curse of Silence has been placed on you for 15 min. Reason: Flood/Spam
02:19 Heaven's Voice: For violation of the chat rules, Amherst has been struck with the Spell of Silence for {PERIOD 900}.
02:19 Heaven's Voice: A Curse of Silence has been placed on you. You are not allowed to send chat messages for another 14 min. 47 sec.. Reason: Flood/Spam
02:20 Angelia Avalon » Amherst: Please do not flood the chat. Many thanks
Comments
flood in our server lol, i think neeed be happy if any1 want talk here, but.....
Per Angelia- Flooding chat is violation. As this is complaint about guardian action, moving to correct tab.
Leane,

i was having a conversation. Flooding has a definition, and per that, what i did was not flooding.

So again, i ask, what was my violation, based on the chat pasted above, what did i do that deserved to be silenced for a 2nd time per the definition of Flooding in the chat rules?
i am formally requesting we at the least reduce the number of rewarded guardians to those that were actually voted for. WE the players were asked to vote for who we wanted, and we the players did so. The others should not have powers over the game.

we already have too many people ruling over a very small number of actual players now. i actually believe we should remove all the guardians, but certainly those that were not voted for should be removed.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.