harley

I’m wondering what kind of chicken you’ve got for the essence, you can throw it from under the tezha and when it comes to battles you come to the bushes with our Russian people call them cowards, how the witcher starts to chase you, you hide or swim to the island, if when and there will be a transition to the terra server, then you’d better not get in there and they won’t let you out of the square, and if you’re asking in the clan chat for a line to check the players who are not afraid of you, you should be aware that you shouldn’t use it and lina appeal to you you have 2 harley game em in the clan is one and the same person he is okay? no violations? answer us
Comments
but something very interesting turns out, as soon as someone starts to beat Harley, for example the witcher, then some violations immediately appear, do not you think this is strange? or do you have the logic that someone against harley must somehow be spoiled?
and as for harley, you don’t hide and if you spoil it you openly, I’m not afraid of chickens, we’ll see how much war lasts for you, now I’ll catch your fellow bones every day, since I can’t beat you, but I’ll try the rest let's talk in a month if you have enough for him
and he has 2 twins as he wrote just now, and everything in one clan so give us an explanation since the forum wrote what the witcher was closed for, does Harley have no such violations, is it really interesting to me, or there are no rules for him?
I'm waiting for your clarification for Harley and his 3 twins in your clan, alas, you don’t let everyone see the clan’s magazine, otherwise I would love to see how the rules of the game are not for everyone
Report of cheating received, I will review and punish accordingly.

As topic is openly accusing a player and language is likely to cause issues, I will close topic to prevent further issues.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.