Easily joinable groups for elites. etc.

I am a new user to the game and i enjoy very much although i am having problems finding any group for elite monsters and such. my suggestion would be a LF (Looking For) group button that you can click to automatically join a group of players trying to complete the same quest. for instance if there are players needing to join a group to complete a certain quest, all it takes is a click to join a group who are currently tracking said quest.

thank you,
Avid Player
Comments
Perhaps a group lfm(looking for members) for quests by name would be helpful. I agree not many look in the lfg and it is hard to get groups for elites etc..
There is a looking for group channel.
The lfg channel is pretty useless as is trade because you can only scroll back so far. People don't sit in those channels waiting when the channels are empty and that doesn't solve the grouping issue. Many viable solutions to these problems many games use them already. Its up to devs to try harder or leave as is. Gaming is a competition with other companies and I don't want to see a potentially good game fail due to "its good enough" mentality.
Profit is the main objective but hard to get when you can't provide simple features many already do.
I doubt the game will fial due to you not being able to go automatically in a party! However, due to the the fact that you can go in a party is limtied to the creator being close in level to you, it is much easyer to post in the channel, until you find the number of people you want to fight the monster. Also, joining a clan helps.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.