Seriously - think on things!

Serious think on things before you implement them!
Or make it a point before you implement them!

I doze off and woke up to just find that the potions that I use are long gone - why? Just because I have used up a receipe to learn them??

Now how do i create the lesser exilir and potions - apart from using professions?

You create the fishing profession saying its a peaceful one! Now in the fishing profession - I dont find any fish usable to create the potion I need! The fishing elevator items occupy one backpack space if I want to store them and go ahead to shift my profession to hunting! How lame is that?

The only way I see it is to use the stupid Tavern place for 1.5G rental per 30 days which lets me put up 25 spaces of inventory into it! That makes sense to me - but it was only ok - had you guys informed of the update way earlier! Now how should I make 1.5G without any potions?

Even the green boots that the profession allows me to make after collecting the substances sells to the merchant for 6Silvers instead of 19silvers from before! Was there a reason for that change?

Was there an increase drop rate made to the monster dropping it? If no is the answer, why should you be lowering the cost of it?

1) Always announce 1 week ahead before you make a change to the game so that people can adapt to it.
2) Apart from bug fixes, dont make changes overnight - and let people just find out that the level 1 monster is the most fearful monster that kills you in one hit!
3) The game was pretty balanced - dont make it imbalanced!

The way the professions went on, the way to make potions cheaper by following them was making good sense! Now out of the blue - no one wants to just be forced to create them or buy them from auction!
Comments
Wow.. reading on found more interesting things!
I thought the issues were limited to what I wrote, but it seems now the whole game play has changed internally!
Sigh!
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.