Bonecrushingchat

Bonecrushing.. My only concern about this is the guardians, I'm told they are allowed to bonecrush people when they are off duty.. Yet we cannot bonecrush them ever? I think the rules should be A.) We cannot bonecrush them, and they cannot bonecrush us.. or B.) We may only bonecrush a guardian if they are off duty.. I feel it is unfair to allow them to attack us and leave us with curses like bleeding, burdon, ect ect. If we cannot return the favor while they are off duty..

Now on the chat, I feel there kinda strict beyond reason. I can understand the cursing and such.. But me and a buddy were joking around.. not even in a rude or offensive way.. and we're told to quit.. the comment "XxHatredxX does tend to have a thick skull sometimes ^_^" shouldn't have a guardian jumping on anyone.. I see cursing and everything else in game getting warning and such because it can be offensive and such.. But the only time i have ever been offended in this game was from a "guardian" himself.. I enjoy playing this game alot. But when we can't joke around and give each other a hard time(in good sport) it really takes the fun away from the game. I have never played a game that had so many moderators and so many rules for chat ever. If we could cool down some of the "rules" it would make the game alot more enjoyable.. My girlfriend quit the game 3 days in because our accounts got banned. "multi accounts" she wasn't even a multi.. she never cheated OR made two accounts.. They say two people can play on one computer just not one person on two accounts.. but yet.. you get banned anyways..

I have worked as a moderator before for Kabam, it is possible to keep it peaceful and enjoyable for any/every group of people without this excessive harassment of the rules. ">
Comments
Nice to see no one has anything to say about this..
You can bonecrush guardians when they're not on duty.
I completely agree with this. As have been a Guardian at one point here, I believe that if a Guardian can not be attacked (and does not share when his / her shift starts / ends) then they should not be allowed to attack a player.
I havent had any issues with the guardians so far but i have to agree with this request. Eventually you will get a guardian who is immature or just here to mess with people. Having the ability to return the favor will cut down on that.
Report the guardian to me, and if the accusation proves to be true(you will include screenshots with proof of course), he will no longer be a guardian. You will be fully able toe xact your revenge.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.