quests post 20 :)

As leader of my clan, sometimes it is necessary to, share, the feelings of those within my clan and their views on the game.
It has come to my attention (and i know its an old topic) but there is very little to do above level 28. Even level 22-28 is scarcely exciting. There was quests coming out every so often but they appear to have stopped, there is only protector quests, which demand increasingly harder elites to complete, meaning a group, of who? there's barely enough to make a group, let alone online at the same time! :)

In essence, again, not a dig at the game, anyone who talks to me knows I love this game, but a 'request' as it were, can you please add some high level quests :)

(its doing all level 16+ a favor, Limelite nearly went rampaging on a bonecrushing spree) ;) Save yourselves :P

In all seriousness, no-one is going to grind from 23-60, I know game is developing, but...yeah, there needs to be some more quests, OR events/activities to do to keep our higher levels entertained :)

(No-one wants broken armor because someone got bored) :)

Kindly
Ayla
x
">
Comments
I would have to agree with you and please tell limelight I said "Hi" and thanks again.
I'm not at a high level yet, but I agree, there does need to be more quests for the higher leveled players so that they won't get bored and make lower levels miserable, if any of them do that, and I would like to get up there and not get stuck waiting a long time for new quests to complete. Hope everyone has a nice day.
yea I am lv 28 atm and i dun think i have more then one person withing 2 levels of me so i cannot even do caves.I feel as you get higher level the 2 lv group difference needs to be bumped around a bit due to the fact it takes hours upon hours of grinding to level up.
i agree with Ayla... recycling the quests is even fine with me, until we get better ones.
Benjiei agree with Ayla... recycling the quests is even fine with me, until we get better ones.

im just getting bored with farming earth essences over and over again
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.