class balance

Hello, I been playing the game from close to when it opened up and now that i am one of the higher lvs it seems like class balancing seems to be an issue. berserkers seem to be the best of all the classes dues to the simple fact they do the most damage/have the highest damage bouns spell/and have high crit.They can also counter witchers without a problem do to the 30% less magic damage dot.Of most the higher lvs all most i see are beserkers and beserkers are owning arenas.It would be nice to look into some number to find if this is the case. Thank you
Comments
I agree. In addition to Berserker having awesome Fire Chain, Witcher has got Landslide, which does minimal damage (27-45 total, compared to normal attack that's base around 50) and no special at all. And when you run into a Berserker, you also get 30% less magic damage as well as less physical attacks by default.

By class definition, I think Berserker need to have panalty on Wisdom and lower chance to dodge/reflect attacks. And the Landslide need to have somethings more, because right now it looks useless to me.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.