Battle Suggestion

I have a suggestion about the current battle system. I think that is would make things a bit easier if we implemented a "Run Away" button. I have had the problem of an elite popping up just as I am about to attack something else, and getting stuck fighting an elite alone. Now, I think that if you choose to run away you do not get anything from the battle, but it would be nice to run away.">
Comments
Sadly if there was a run away button, players would abuse it just before they die to avoid armour repairs, However if the run away option only lasted for the first round, I'd love it :P All those times I've forgotten to put the right potions on D:!
@ Inari and Remy

First of all, i think it's a great idea cause I've run into the same problem a few times. However, Remy is right, many people would abuse it. So i am suggesting that, as Remy says, it only to last first round. But what if you click the wrong option, and attack instead of run away? Instead of for only one round, make it for 2 rounds, or better yet, to make people watch better at who/what they attack, make people have to pay a fine in order to run away. Many people can get silver coins very easily. Look at my cousin, he started playing the game i think 2 days ago. Yesterday i checked, and he was one level below me, and had more money than i did at the time. So I'm thinking that in order to run, you need to pay a fine of 5-10 silver coins.

Sax
I like Remy's suggestion better. You can accidentally attack a wrong monster as they come in your way, but to accidentally click Attack while you want to Run Away? I think armor aren't that easily destroyed and player could effort some challange in life.

If you need to pay fine, I suggest it be in percentage of what you have. 5-10 silver coin is nothing to me now. And I'm just Lv10. Higher LV people could probably effort to pay in gold.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.