Another idea

Random i know, but maybe introduce an expensive way of resurrecting someone (expensive because we cant have everyone willy nilly resurrecting everyone in arena :L) but for elite fights in a group and caves, a Resurrection Orb would do nicely :)

Ayla

EDIT - maybe make them UNUSABLE in battlefields......that would ruin EVERYTHING :P
Comments
Ayla Secura
EDIT - maybe make them UNUSABLE in battlefields......that would ruin EVERYTHING :P

That's better ;)
I like the idea for everything except battlefields. Big PvP events would be alright though :)
Matt Pheonix,
as in faction battles? that would be okay i guess.....just dont want to end up killing you 8 times ;)
Ayla Secura,
That's your fantasy don't lie.
Matt Pheonix,
....You got me. However, i think when you do resurrect it SHOULDNT replenish belt....otherwise we would could be fighting...FOR DAYS!!!

*ive died so going shopping, someone res me when im back right?" :)
I thought that was kind of a given :) I think they'd have to take a fair bit of weight on the belt too, so taking them to fights would be all tactical and whatnot
Matt Pheonix,
Agreed, not that it would make a difference to you with your eleventythousand belts :)
Matt Pheonix and Ayla Secura,

Good idea. But how about making it more interesting. Sacrifice. One can sacrifice some, most, or all of their health to bring back a dead ally giving that ally the same amount of health that was sacrificed.
Saxon,
Unless the orb of sacrifice gave a buff of some sort that would seem a bit detrimental, however i do like the idea of a sacrifice buff that say increases strength/vitality etc.

EDIT - Potentially the only problem with that is high levels paying low levels to enter a battle, sacrifice and buff up :/
Ayla SecuraEDIT - Potentially the only problem with that is high levels paying low levels to enter a battle, sacrifice and buff up :/

Very true is that.
you guys are freaks
Crakeyou guys are freaks

wow, thanks for you kind input.....
no problem
Flagging it so its not available in PVP unless its a massive war is a good idea. A nice way to prevent belt refills is simple, if they leave the fight and continue about their business a simple flag set up such as player is no longer able to be resurrected in example. This is easily manageable and shouldn't be too hard to prevent it from being exploitable. So honestly it's a feasible idea that just needs to go through all the scenarios so it can be implemented properly.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.