earth damage over time spell

would it be possible to have a secondary effect to using this spell? Landslide.
For example, Bezerkers Fire Chain, weakens magic of opponent, paladins order have the advantage of making order magic stronger/makes caster vulnerable, and earth doesnt have one, just wondering if there is ever going to be a second effect. Only saying this because bezerkers are constantly weakening my earth magic with fire chain....x
Comments
Berserker seem to have unfair advantage against Witcher right now :( Almost seem to be better at everything that matter in a fight.
+1 :) hence the improvement to the witcher earth dot :P
Pallys have the highest damage dot that makes them good vs elites but that extra 8% damage you take will make you take more in the long run unless you can burn someone down very fast. I am happy with the way it it but when you have 3 stacks on someone taking 25% more damage isnt a good thing even if your doing 45 a tick, when you can be using any other dot that maybe do about 25-30 a tick and you have no penalty for using them.
NargusBerserker seem to have unfair advantage against Witcher right now :( Almost seem to be better at everything that matter in a fight.

dont know who you are fighting, but from what ive seen, I think witchers should be nerfed at least 20%. Not only do they crit a ton, but they negate a ton also. This Probably Will Not Happen. So a buff of 20% would be nice to zerkers.

I also figure, anyone could use a different sub magic dot, as i do with air.

B
BenjieNargusBerserker seem to have unfair advantage against Witcher right now :( Almost seem to be better at everything that matter in a fight.

dont know who you are fighting, but from what ive seen, I think witchers should be nerfed at least 20%. Not only do they crit a ton, but they negate a ton also. This Probably Will Not Happen. So a buff of 20% would be nice to zerkers.

I also figure, anyone could use a different sub magic dot, as i do with air.

B

we arent nerfed compared with zerks/pallys, my gear isnt shoddy and i use high end pots, but i still cant win when people use the fire chain spell, all im saying is that the MAIN magic tree in witcher should have a secondary on its dot, both zerk/pally do, but witcher doesnt
I have seem the best in game zerker own the best in game witcher, saying witchers need a nerf is wrong by so much, benjie maybe you are just undergeared or playing your class not to its optimal playstyle.As far as best to best goes zerkers beat all.I agree the earth dot should lower your opponents intuition at least that would help witchers fight a class they are "already" good against, and still help vs pallys so they will crit even less.
zanadu,
Win :) i like the idea of reduced intuition...takes out those bloomin crits that get me every time *cough* Lhord *cough*
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.