Character Customization.

I'm not sure if anyone's already thought of this, or if you're already working on it, But it would be great if we could choose our character's species, size, height, and maybe throw in a ability that you can give your character that will make them either better with weapons or magic, or evenly divided between both. Also, having the option to customize the color of one's armor would also be a great addition.
Comments
I do agree, character customization is seriously lacking, everyone looks pretty much the same, theres no stat configuration to make ur class somewhat abit different compared to others, some kind of enchanting/geming/socketing system would be great.
But keep in mind that the game is fairly new, we might get all this in the future. I can only hope that is.
Tynta,
I kind of figured this game was pretty new, considering everything in it as well as what's lacking. I just had this thought and wanted to throw it out there and I know what I'd make my character already if I could go back and change that. I kind of like the dragon-men type creatures. It would be interesting to play as one.
Yup, i agree too!
i love the idea of colouring armor ;)
Ayla Secura,
Take my Ideas about Character customization and Remy's idea, and you have a great one.
Urai,
bit late for us now, having already made a character :/
Ayla Secura,
Well, maybe they'll let us remake our characters but still allow us to keep all our achievements, levels, gear, weapons, items, etc, and just change to what we wanted to be from the beginning.
Urai,
I would love that :)
Programming this into the game could take a long time to do I'd wager.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.