new in game feature suggestion DRAGON ETERNITY RULES

Ive been playing the game for about a week now and its an amazing game i was hoping that a new feature that could help players immensly an in game daily gift or wheel in it like vouchers,silver,armor,and weps that at random once a day a player can spin and randomly win something and also facebook links that will allow u to get a certain amount of "bonuses" daily or weekly that u can post on FB and have friends click to raise your monotary gain or exp bonus for a short about of time i believe these changes even just one would make the game much better and would get more people playing the game as i said before it is a great game and one that should be played by many thak you for reading and contemplating this suggestion DRAGON ETERNITY">">
Comments
I like this idea, a wheel to spin once per day to get a fabulous prize would go a long way in getting more people to play this game. I also agree that this game rules!
A nice idea indeed. Not sure about using facebook, but i do like the idea about giving a chance to win something on the wheel.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.