Dragon Eyes and Essences

Could you add a pause button to the eye's timer? Then we could hit the pause button when we get interrupted from the computer. It would cut down player's losses and increase benefits of farming. I'm sure plenty of people would agree with me on this. Thank you and we appreciate your efforts to make this game more enjoyable for everyone. ">
Comments
Tbh farming essences is pure profit for me, started doing it at around ~15lvl with the green set from the vouchers, green rings & earrings, i also had a guardian hammer so that probably was the best piece of gear with me.
From what i remember i usually spended about 2-3g for the eye/pots/orbs/food and got 330-400 essences at that time, at around ~18lvl when i had some better gear i was getting up to 580 essences in 2hours (thats the best for me so far), so i usually end up with ~500-550 essences, ofc i end up spending more for pots and so on up to 4g, but even if i sell the essences at cheapest lets say for 2s i still get about 6g of profit and im not even counting the money u get from mobs and sometimes even some good drops.
My advice: wait till ur abit higher lvl got nearly all green gear, use orbs of weakness constantly and try fighting mobs ur lvl or not lower then 1lvl from u (but u will get less essences then).
Tynta,
I'll take your advice into consideration, if it works for me good, and if not, well we'll see. Thank you for the advice. I still think something needs to be done to make it a little less expensive though.
Tynta,
I finally know what needs to be done! Thanks for putting your idea on the suggestions lists, it's perfect! They've just got to do that, then the game won't be so frustrating anymore.
I made an edit to my idea here, I completely erased my original thoughts on this subject and replaced it with what I have there now. Maybe this would work better.
I hope someone thinks this is a good idea, makes no sense for the timer to continue without you when you're offline.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.