my feedback

maybe tweak drop rates a tad, just a tad, ive noticed a lot of people complaining about it (personally not too bothered)

incorporate a world chat, i dont like missing out on chat when a quest takes me outside the winery xroads and surrounding

something needs doing in skrag caves :P when a group of tough 20-22's struggle through first boss and second boss, something needs slightly tweaking, also what is that place up the stairs ">

perhaps add some more equipment available in shop? just a thought.

On a more trivial note, is there a roll/random generator that can be used in groups, as when some golden eagle greaves dropped in caves, we resorted to three way rock,paper,scissors to decide who got the drop :)

Good Points -
Helpful guards/admins kudos to you, you do a great job
Seperate clan chat is good
Graphics and combat is fluid and looks amazing :)
Bugs and errors are acted upon quickly when reported, meaning less bugs are found :)

All in all, good work :D

Thanks for a good game (at last)

Ayla x

Comments
Ayla Secura
something needs doing in skrag caves :P when a group of tough 20-22's struggle through first boss and second boss, something needs slightly tweaking, also what is that place up the stairs

I couldn't agree more with this. We were 7k short of beating the boss, a margin that would require at least a level or two to get anywhere near closing. This would make the group we had about level 22-24. Why make non-transferable level 15 and 18 equipment so its only available to higher levels?

Ayla Secura
On a more trivial note, is there a roll/random generator that can be used in groups, as when some golden eagle greaves dropped in caves, we resorted to three way rock,paper,scissors to decide who got the drop :)

I would really appreciate this too because organising a three way rock, paper, scissors tournament really hurt my head :( we did try the voting loot-distribution system but couldn't get it to do anything.

My only other suggestion has probably been mentioned and that's a 30-second confirm time for arena/bridges as without any sound to alert to it's starting there are a lot of cases of missing the start, if not all, of the battlefield.

love you long time for making such an awesome game though ">
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.