List of Remys Suggestions

I know the games new and has great potential, And I'm sure theres many exciting updates to come, But heres a little input of what i, and other players would like to see in Dragon Eternity ^^

Achievements:

Allowing players to gain a little bit more of a sense of achievement,
motivating them to continue playing, also allowing them to post on Facebook upon completion,
getting the games word out there a little bit more (other than just leveling posts) ;)

Examples of what achievements there could be:
Reach levels x
Completed x Quests
Killed x monsters
Etc

Storage/Banks:

A general want with most of the community, Charge a fee of x amount of gold, own a bank/storage, upgrade it for more gold, Maybe even clan banks ;)
If you're feeling really adventurous, perhaps make getting a bank a quest line, and then charge gold to upgrade its storage space.

Item Weight:

This can be very confusing to players, especially the new ones considering some items classed as ''quest'' items also have weight,
Simply add the item weight on the item description ingame.

Advanced Characteristics:

Some players prefer knowing everything their capable of,
perhaps add Crit Rating, Dodge Rating Etc, to allow the player have a little bit more control on their builds/characters.

Book of Knowledge:

Perhaps have an ingame button, allowing players to see a lottt more of their statistics,
Such as displaying how many monsters they've killed, How many quests completed Etc, This feature could be tied in with the Achievement system to help players track progress.

Just a few of my many ramblings, knowledge from moderating communities and game servers,
Feel free to add anything you desire or discuss anything of the above ^^

Character Customization:

Upon the first log in to the game, I (and I'm sure many others) would like to see a character creation screen, I understand that with some games this can cause problems with the ''customization' colliding with Armour etc, But allowing the players to change their facial features, colors and hair styles could really help bring a unique feel to your character, especially with the current small item base.

Sound

The game is in dire need of sound effects, now i understand that its not the fastest of things that can be added to the game, but! But, they could be added gradually, perhaps start by adding weapon attack effects in one update and so forth :)

-Remy">
Comments
Genius,remy! :) good suggestion, especially the clan bank! we could do with one of those ;)
Everyone talks about these things from time to time in game, But nobody puts their points out there for devs to see :P! So its about time someone did ;D!~
Side Request: Please move topic to Suggestions <3
-Remy
It really is genius Remy, add your character customization idea to mine and the game will be even better than ever before!
If and when they add character customization to this game, I hope that people who already started playing will be able to change their characters to what they want and still keep all their data (Levels, achievements, items, armor, weapons, etc.).
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.