Spells, spell bar and bag .. Add more potions by adding more weight

Would it be possible to be able to arrange spells on bar and be able to take off/on bar. Also be able to move items around in bag and be able to delete items if not sellable.

As you level up increase the weight so you can add more potions as you need more as you get bigger opponants, I'm level 10 and tried a level 13 for a quest, after 2 hits I was taking a potion every round till I ran out, then it was dead, lol, maybe you could add enough weight to add a potion at every 10 levels.

Randomise who hits first as at the moment your opponant always gets first hit.
Comments
Please make it so we can arrange/move spells in the spell bar, from what I can see the chain spells are a waste of mana and I'd like to move it away from the others, having arthritis I have difficulty at times moving the curser and I've often hit the chain instead of the one I was aiming at, people could arange their spells in the order they prefer.
Now this is an idea, I agree with this one. Please make the necessary changes to make it less of a struggle to survive. From what I've seen and heard, a lot of us would really appreciate it very much. Thank you and have a nice day.
You need to log in or register before leaving a comment.